PDA

View Full Version : 4-39 Spring Grizzly - Revelstoke

Iltasyuko
02-22-2008, 04:53 PM
A friend and myself have drawn spring grizz on the west side of Revelstoke Lake - 4-39. We have some info on the area but would appreciate any tips from people with experience in this area. Its looking like we will have to go the last week of April, so likely not much in the way of road access with snow packs this year... but we like to walk and do have snow shoes.

Trapper
02-22-2008, 07:38 PM
The end of april is to early,you'll need to go more towards the end of may.
good luck

GrizGuy92
02-23-2008, 01:33 AM
i'm pretty sure thats the side of the lake thats all boat access
unless you hunt up around the dam and on the powerline.

and Trapper is right, we went in may last year and still alotta snow around.

GoatGuy
02-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Plenty of bears - access will be tougher but the boars are out there beginning of April. Last week April is my fav for that area. There are roads at the north end but I'd recommend taking a boat.

Will send a pm.

dukester
02-23-2008, 07:18 PM
A friend and myself have drawn spring grizz on the west side of Revelstoke Lake - 4-39. We have some info on the area but would appreciate any tips from people with experience in this area. Its looking like we will have to go the last week of April, so likely not much in the way of road access with snow packs this year... but we like to walk and do have snow shoes.

contact Matt owner of kokannee helicopters out of revelstoke. he will let you know where a few are. tell him "duke the bat killer" sent ya. long story. :-D