PDA

View Full Version : frozen but shoot

sealevel
02-14-2008, 04:34 PM
well its that time of year 3d starts in 9 days . There will be a bunch of crazys coming down for Salmon arm. How about you graybark ??

greybark
02-17-2008, 07:45 PM
:-( Hey Sealevel , I apoligize as the Salmon Arm 3-d is one of the few not experienced . When I did consider it I was told the trail was too steep for me . Merritt is now out for me unless they change their course a little .
Do you know if Merritt is on this year and are they going to modify (as many requested) the other half of the course ???
Cheers

sealevel
02-17-2008, 08:00 PM
graybark the trail in salmon arm will not be to steep . We are making our trail a little different . It will be more shooting ..less walking ..two shots from some stakes . I will not say the shooting will be easy.. but the walking will be.

sealevel
02-17-2008, 08:05 PM
On the shoot sheet it says meritt is on but i know nothing about the course. Even the armstrong club is not going up there hill witch was brutal . So we thinking of our elder and feeble shooters.Ha ha

Walksalot
02-18-2008, 07:07 AM
We walked the course yesterday and all the snow is gone.

Walksalot
02-18-2008, 05:53 PM
Merritt posted a weekend shoot on the April 6th weekend. No sense getting into a pissing session as to who posted first we will cancel the April shoot in Penticton.

Bow Walker
02-18-2008, 07:12 PM
Walksalot - the change has been made to the 3D Schedule of events that is a sticky here on the Target Archery forum. I made it as soon as I got your PM. It's too bad you had to cancel but I think that you made a good decision, given that the Merritt shoot is a 2-dayer and will likely draw the majority of shooters.

greybark
02-19-2008, 11:18 PM
Merritt posted a weekend shoot on the April 6th weekend. No sense getting into a pissing session as to who posted first we will cancel the April shoot in Penticton.

:wink: Hey Walksalot , That was gracious of you and your club .
Cheers