PDA

View Full Version : g-bear draw?

daycort
02-07-2008, 10:23 PM
does anybody know when the bear draw will take place and when it will be available for us to see on the gov website?

thanks in advance.

srupp
02-08-2008, 02:43 AM
draw is today 8th..

Jonny outdoors
02-08-2008, 07:38 AM
I called yester day and the guy told me to call on the 12th or wait till their posted on the web witch that is going to be some time around the 20th.

I cant wait!
My self and two other buddies put in this year it would sure be cool to nail one of those big buggers.
My rec room needs a g-bear on the floor! I figure the more dead animals I have the less my wife will want to watch her shitty chic flics down there!

bigwhiteys
02-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Notifications will be sent on or before February 20th. This is straight from the LEH synopsis.

http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/resident/docs/leh_07_08.pdf

Carl

bigwhiteys
02-08-2008, 09:17 AM
I figure the more dead animals I have the less my wife will want to watch her shitty chic flics down there!

She'll make you buy a bigger house...

Carl

boxhitch
02-08-2008, 11:29 AM
The dates are well posted.
And every year the LEH office has to put up with countless "Are we there yet ?....are we there yet ? .........are we there yet ? ......." calls.
Must drive them nuts.

daycort
02-08-2008, 12:13 PM

I missed placed my LEH synopsis, and I forgot what the dates where. I suffer from the disease C.R.A.F.T.(Can't Remember A F%^^%g Thing).

Thanks for the help fellas.

tfl
02-09-2008, 09:53 AM
And every year the LEH office has to put up with countless "Are we there yet ?....are we there yet ? .........are we there yet ? ......." calls.
Must drive them nuts.
I do recall them posting dates in the past, Then they kept moving the date up saying we're not there yet.

BlacktailStalker
02-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Johnny outdoors, you just might have something there. Great idea :)