PDA

View Full Version : Wolves in Rupert

BearSniper
02-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Rats:(

If I could get up near Rupert I'd like to get me a pelt of one or 2 of these puppies:evil:

It's actually amazing no ones been hurt at all with them prowling in town

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2008/02/06/bc-wolves-prince-rupert.html

Scobo
02-07-2008, 09:14 AM
"When wolves come into our backyards, we need to make sure people feel safe"
huh? are these guys on crack?
yeh, i wouldn't have a problem with my 2 year old out playing with the wolves in my backyard and they can raise them just like the movie Jungle Book. More like give them the .22 flu.

Mr. Dean
02-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Deal w/ all the 'cute' deer roaming around town. The wolves'll should away.

No?

The article makes it sound like problem yotes in my backyard. Never heard of wolves acting like this before.

Will
02-07-2008, 04:27 PM
I worked in Rupert for 6 months a few years back......the deer would graze on everything around the parking lot all night....we actually had to slap the deer' on the a$$ and shew them away to get the trucks out every morning....pretty tame little fellas.
The place was also infested with cats...we were staying down by the cannery.....maybe the wolves will put a dent in the mangy cats too:cool:

Yep...everyone Loves cute little deer hanging around town...till the predators move in too;)

Jelvis
02-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Wheres, Little Red, riding? On the hood! I know in Kamloops when the hot wind starts blowin we know the politicians are in town, but in Rupert, wolves, especially now, getting the world class shipping yard terminals. Wolves coming around! That is scarey. Watch where your jogging at night! Jel tech