PDA

View Full Version : trail camera question

mikey
01-26-2008, 06:41 PM
I recently bought a wildview extreme 2 trail cam,and im having trouble getting it to work , to make things better i lost the receit and the box it came in has been tossed out. Just wondering if anyone else is using a wildview camera and knows of where i could go to get it fixed ? any advise would be much appreciated.
mike

Ronne
01-26-2008, 07:28 PM
This should cover it...

http://www.wildviewcam.com/manuals/Wildview%20Xtreme%20Series%20manual_V1.3_2007-6-28.pdf

Wagonmaster
01-27-2008, 10:47 AM
Mikey - interesting (and disappointing) to hear you are having trouble with your new camera. I've been thinking of getting one, but am hesitant at this point. If you go on Cabela's site and read the reviews, they are mostly negative for all brands. Sounds like any problems are hard and time consuming to deal with. Everything seems to come out of the states. I looked at the Predator cams, as they seemed to have a few features that were a notch above, but who knows. I would like to hear from anyone out there who has had some experience with trail cams.

Ron.C
01-27-2008, 12:03 PM
I picked up the same camera while in the states last year. I got it on sale, really cheap. It definitely was not the quality I was after. If you want another one, pm me I'll let it go really cheap

Ron

Tikka7mm
01-28-2008, 11:25 PM
Mikey - interesting (and disappointing) to hear you are having trouble with your new camera. I've been thinking of getting one, but am hesitant at this point. If you go on Cabela's site and read the reviews, they are mostly negative for all brands. Sounds like any problems are hard and time consuming to deal with. Everything seems to come out of the states. I looked at the Predator cams, as they seemed to have a few features that were a notch above, but who knows. I would like to hear from anyone out there who has had some experience with trail cams.

Check out the trail cam pics posted by Darren under VAn Island....they're not anything your going to post in the NAtional Geographic but there definitely good enough to help you find the big one. I bough the same one and will be putting out this week...hopefully I'll have some good pics to post for all to see. I'll let you know how it works.