PDA

View Full Version : thread deleted

primmed
01-22-2008, 08:04 PM
Why when I posted a thread about a hike and discovering a outdoor grow-op did it get deleted. Not trying to be an idiot just curious did I break a rule on here sorry in advance if i may have?

Marc
01-22-2008, 08:07 PM
Read the forum guidlines.

16. No Illegal activities to be discussed in the forums. For example, anything to do with illegal drugs, firearms alterations, illegal methods of taking game, poaching , filling others tags. ( Anything that may incriminate members or make the site look bad in the eyes of the public.)

Why when I posted a thread about a hike and discovering a outdoor grow-op did it get deleted. Not trying to be an idiot just curious did I break a rule on here sorry in advance if i may have?

Caveman
01-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Whose was it........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :eek:

islandstalker
01-22-2008, 08:26 PM
i was out one day and found a crop of potatoes..... ya potATOES thats it. weird eh?

mooseless
01-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Whose was it........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :eek:

Tee Hee

We went out goose hunting once and I too found a crop of spuds (in a well hidden spot). They say growing spuds first helps improve the soil for the next crop what ever that may be.

boxhitch
01-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Nothing illegal about finding a grow op. Bet you don't even need a tag. Check the regional bag limits, though.