PDA

View Full Version : Wabbits

tigger
01-14-2008, 06:25 PM
Hoping to get out this weekend and was wondering about bunnies? I've heard west of harrison lake, boston bar, and past hope towards the coq have been ok in the past. Given the avalanche conditions I'm looking for lower elevation locations, something I can drive/walk into without too much risk, you know with "gun shots" and all. Any ideas?
Also, has anyone heard of the umm... how do I put this.... the "squeezing the little guys guts while swinging over the head" cleaning technique?
thx :-D

RMG
01-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Dont know about them areas, but Enterprise, in Kelowna is really good. Dont be takin your gun there though, use a golf club, you will fit right in with the rest of the locals. And if you hit those waskly wabbits right, they will land right in the back of your pick up.

Good Luck

Will
01-14-2008, 06:37 PM
Also, has anyone heard of the umm... how do I put this.... the "squeezing the little guys guts while swinging over the head" cleaning technique?
thx :-D
Yes you need to cut an X over the umm "bum hole"...can I say bum hole on here ?

Anyway then you hold them over your head and whip them down towards the ground between your legs....in theory the guts spray out behind you.
In practise they spray all over your back.....:tongue:

There was a video kicking around on the net for awhile..it actually worked good for the guy doing it ? :???: