PDA

View Full Version : Mainland hunting maps

McRackin
01-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Hey I'm just wondering where I can find maps online of areas/borders where I can shoot my new rifle! :D I live in Maple Ridge but anywhere around the lower mainland will do so I need maps!

Steeleco
01-05-2008, 07:27 PM
Get yourself a copy of the "Special Area Hunting" maps. Your local license retailer should have them, if not call the office n Surrey and see if they have some still.

Also if you go up the West side of Stave lake towards Florence lake, you should be good to shoot once you pass the gate on the west side of the road that lets you into the POCO water shed.

Bpower
01-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Get yourself a copy of the "Special Area Hunting" maps. Your local license retailer should have them, if not call the office n Surrey and see if they have some still.

Also if you go up the West side of Stave lake towards Florence lake, you should be good to shoot once you pass the gate on the west side of the road that lets you into the POCO water shed.

Are there any open areas like the gravel pit on the East side of the lake?

Steeleco
01-06-2008, 12:47 AM
Not to the best of my recollection, there are a few smaller pits but they're usually quieter too!! The trick is on the west side you really need the map to know where your good and where your not. The area is frequented by the good guys in blue, due to the bozo's and the mess they leave behind. Pretty much anything NORTH of Florance lake is good to shoot.