PDA

View Full Version : Shot in the dark - hunting partner needed

ArcGearbox
04-22-2024, 12:04 PM
I was scheduled to go on a spring bear hunt for the weekend of May 3rd - 5th but my hunting partners have bailed on me. Generally this isn't an issue but all of a sudden my better half insists I go with somebody and not on my own.

Was planning on going up into Region 8 near Princeton and coming from the lower mainland.

If anybody is interested shoot me a DM and we can chat.

Thanks

RyoTHC
04-22-2024, 02:09 PM
PM sent sir.

stoneramhunter
05-06-2024, 11:39 AM
I was scheduled to go on a spring bear hunt for the weekend of May 3rd - 5th but my hunting partners have bailed on me. Generally this isn't an issue but all of a sudden my better half insists I go with somebody and not on my own.

Was planning on going up into Region 8 near Princeton and coming from the lower mainland.

If anybody is interested shoot me a DM and we can chat.

Thanks

were you able to find someone to join you on your hunt??

ArcGearbox
05-06-2024, 12:53 PM
were you able to find someone to join you on your hunt??

Yes sir. Unfortunately we were unsuccessful where we were but did fine somebody.

stoneramhunter
05-06-2024, 01:30 PM
Yes sir. Unfortunately we were unsuccessful where we were but did fine somebody.

ahh good for you. next time better luck on a bear

Jamesonm
05-06-2024, 02:03 PM
Come to Van Isl -- LOTS of bears.

stoneramhunter
05-08-2024, 08:56 PM
ARCGEARBOX a Friend of mine is part of the wounded warriors organization helps them guiding on their wishlist hunts. They are in the princeton area and connected with a nice bear today. Are you planning another hunt for bear up that way soon?