PDA

View Full Version : 4-39 west side revy lake access info (goat scouting)

David.T
04-04-2024, 08:31 PM
Pulled Ok mountain LEH last season and after many many nights across a few months ended up leaving with an absolute booner and now have goat fever!

Going to hit revy over the counter pretty hard this year and planning to do some spring bear up there to scout the west side of revy lake. Is there any way of driving to those roads all over the west side of the lake or is a guy just bringing his boat? Would love some insight.

CReever
04-05-2024, 08:33 AM
Hey David,
PM me and I can help answer the accessibility question.

high horse Hal
04-05-2024, 08:54 AM
Pulled Ok mountain LEH last season and after many many nights across a few months ended up leaving with an absolute booner and now have goat fever!

Going to hit revy over the counter pretty hard this year and planning to do some spring bear up there to scout the west side of revy lake. Is there any way of driving to those roads all over the west side of the lake or is a guy just bringing his boat? Would love some insight............yawn.........

Bubbacanuck
04-05-2024, 09:29 AM
...........yawn.........

...........Get some sleep..........

358mag
04-05-2024, 03:48 PM

Going to hit revy over the counter pretty hard this year and planning to do some spring bear up there to scout the west side of revy lake. Is there any way of driving to those roads all over the west side of the lake or is a guy just bringing his boat? Would love some insight.

Any pictures of your OK mountain Booner goat ?

TheObserver
04-05-2024, 05:22 PM
Any pictures of your OK mountain Booner goat ?

^^ What he said X4 ^^

David.T
04-05-2024, 08:41 PM
Sorry for the shit quality, this file uploader is not the most user friendly program. There she be boys. By the way theres no more goats in there, this was the last one so don't bother putting in next year.

https://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9224&stc=1https://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9225&stc=1

David.T
04-06-2024, 08:13 AM
If the photos didn't show up PM me your email and I'll send em over.

Cheers,

358mag
04-06-2024, 08:59 AM
If the photos didn't show up PM me your email and I'll send em over.

Cheers,
Check your in box
Thanks