PDA

View Full Version : In Search Of Sheep Hunting Partner

bigripper
01-22-2024, 01:38 PM
Hello All, I wanted to throw some feelers out if there is anyone out there in a similar position to me and is looking for a sheep hunting partner for this upcoming season as my usual partner and my schedule don't look like they are going to line up this year. I plan to head out solo for stones if I have too but for a few reasons it's nice to have a partner.

I'm a pretty easy going guy with some solid time in the mountains, if anyone is interested shoot me a note and we can chat more.

Thanks

stoneramhunter
01-22-2024, 01:42 PM
Hello All, I wanted to throw some feelers out if there is anyone out there in a similar position to me and is looking for a sheep hunting partner for this upcoming season as my usual partner and my schedule don't look like they are going to line up this year. I plan to head out solo if I have too but for a few reasons I know it's nice to have a partner.

I'm a pretty easy going guy with some solid time in the mountains, if anyone is interested shoot me a note and we can chat more.

Thanks

bigripper are you looking for a stone sheep or big horn?

srupp
01-22-2024, 02:06 PM
have to have knee replacement...my hunting partner has a flight booked for stone sheep..not good to go solo fly in...I will ask if he is interested..
Steven

srupp
01-22-2024, 02:10 PM
send a PM with phone number....so you and MR.T can chat....

Steven

warnniklz
01-22-2024, 05:09 PM
I don't have any stone spots, so I can't really trade spot for spot

Darksith
01-22-2024, 06:05 PM
I suggest attending the Penticton or Northern WSSBC Convention coming up. Good opportunties to meet some guys and maybe find a buddy

digger dogger
01-22-2024, 06:08 PM
I suggest attending the Penticton or Northern WSSBC Convention coming up. Good opportunties to meet some guys and maybe find a buddy

^^this here^^

Husky7mm
01-22-2024, 06:23 PM
I think there was a follow on here named AndrewH??? He was looking for a new sheep partner iirc, try the search option.

Andrewh
01-22-2024, 07:52 PM
I think there was a follow on here named AndrewH??? He was looking for a new sheep partner iirc, try the search option.

I was a few years ago, ended up going solo with a bow:) Yes, I came out heavy too!!

Don't let the lack of partner slow you down, partners are great and just remember that solo takes a special type of person when chasing stones.

NorthBcMoose
01-26-2024, 08:37 AM
Hello. I am also in search of a partner. Will send pm

338edgehunter
01-26-2024, 09:57 AM
I may interested I do spend alot of time hunting goats tho.

bigripper
01-26-2024, 11:15 AM
I appreciate everyone that has reached out, there have been a number of people who have taken the time out of their day to help out. Great reminder of how supportive the hunting community can be. Thanks

Gottem69
02-09-2024, 12:02 AM
Hey all, I've heard about this experienced ram hunter that goes by StoneRamHunter on here. I tried to message him but hes banned? I hear hes one of the top sheep hunters whos willing to help newbies. Anyone know how I can get ahold of him?