PDA

View Full Version : Fraser River Jet boat Association

Jetboater
12-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Hello Everyone
We are looking to see what kind of interest there is in a Jet boat association for the Fraser Valley and southwestern BC, as Jet boaters grow significantly each year, there seems to be guidance needed for newcomers and people who have been boating for years.
Jet boating is becoming more and more popular each year, we have noticed that a lot of people not only using their boats for fishing but for a little of everything…
We will have an open house at my shop TNT MARINE on January 19th 2008 at 3:00 PM
We do not care what kind of Jet boat you have, big or small, we do need people who have been jet boating for a few years for guidance …and want to invite everyone we can find…
This will be a trial to see how many people are interested in forming an association
you can PM me or email me if you are going to attend, or just show up....
thomasr@t-n-tmarine.com

abbyfireguy
12-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Thomas,I'm in..

Jetboater
01-15-2008, 12:53 PM
Just reminding anyone what wants to be involved that it is this saturday coming up... seems like a lot of poeple are interested...

Leaseman
01-16-2008, 09:39 PM
See you Saturday Thomas....will bring boat in next week as I am too busy right now....:frown:

Leaseman
01-19-2008, 10:09 AM
not able to make it today Thomas....:mad:

would like to be involved, let me know if their is anything I can do.......

newhunterette
01-19-2008, 08:07 PM
Peter and I went - was very informative and enjoyable - always great to see ya Thomas

Mike - I gave Thomas your message - hope u r feeling better

abbyfireguy
01-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Had to work yesterday, I'll come in and talk to you Thomas......

Jetboater
01-20-2008, 05:59 PM
Sounds good.... I have a price for you finally