PDA

View Full Version : I don’t get it..

ratherbefishin
12-04-2023, 09:56 AM
On one hand they virtually shut down the recreational salmon fishery with ‘exclusion ‘ zones to protect the southern resident orcas from ‘propeller noise’ ( somehow the burgeoning Northern resident orcas were not in the least effected by propellers nor were the transient orcas that even were seen in the inner harbour or Brentwood bay) Neither were the numbers of other whales now commonly seen in the Salish sea..
so will someone please explain this politically correct phenomena to me? …not that it much matters anymore, the recreational salmon fishery and the supporting industries is just about extinct…I buy my fresh salmon at Costco now

high horse Hal
12-04-2023, 10:32 AM
Was just reading how he SRKW are also called the fish-eating orcas, they specialize in finding different salmon runs at the peak time and almost exclusively feed on salmon
Where as the northern and transient go after sea mammals

so in these times of giving everything to the indigens, decisions have to be made to either feed the orca people or the salmon people

:icon_frow:icon_frow:icon_frow

IronNoggin
12-04-2023, 01:57 PM
... so will someone please explain this politically correct phenomena to me? …not that it much matters anymore, the recreational salmon fishery and the supporting industries is just about extinct…

The intent of the current government is to hand all of the salmon resources over to FN's in the name of UNDRIP & "reconciliation".
They only apply "science" when it meets that end.
All else is immediately buried and / or tossed out.

The Agenda is more than clear, and has been for some time.

Soon any but FN's will be either buying their salmon at Costco, or directly from the FN's themselves.

BTW: The commercial troll fleet has, up to a couple years ago, largely taken the hit for this Agenda.
They are running out of us to drive off the water, so it has become time to intentionally attack the sports fleet.

DISGUSTING!!! :mad:

Nog