PDA

View Full Version : Nov Moose in 7B, sitting it out?

high horse Hal
11-22-2023, 09:03 AM
So how's it feel to not be on a northern Moose gos hunt?
The opportunity was gutted for most BC residents, especially those who had an annual venture in the past taken away for political reasons
Anyone else still lamenting the loss like me :mad:, or have you just moved on and dgaf (dancing bananas)

sthdslayer
11-22-2023, 09:09 AM
35 years of an annual traipse gone and as stated political reasons not conservation.
The only thing I wont miss is the drive home in a blizzard

TheObserver
11-22-2023, 09:25 AM
I'd reckon for some of them boys that live up there, especially the ones with mouths to feed its business as usual (followin 2020 regs). Can't say I blame anyone who does, when the state tells me I can't hunt in my own back yard be it Blacktails or wherever I live hahahahaha yeah okay there buddy.

As klauset schwab says, you and your family "will eat zee bugs bigot"

wallz
11-22-2023, 09:35 AM
Don't know about you guys, but I was up there.

Now I only happened to see a 4x5 and a double brow 9x7. Great video's of the encounters, but thats how it happens sometimes.

I sat up, at the spot I was calling from when he got to within 60 yds, as I had nowhere to hide or a tree to run behind if he decided to come closer in his stupor. Was a 10-15 min calling sequence to get him to move out to come see what I was.

4 min video, after I was able to ascertain about 13 times he was not legal to shoot.