PDA

View Full Version : Duck hunting partner wanted for Lower Mainland-private land-must be good at calling

Dad and son
11-15-2023, 05:28 PM
I am looking for a partner to hunt ducks or geese with me in the lower mainland. I have access to some private farm land but I am not a good caller. If you are good at calling and want to hunt in the Ladner or Surrey area or if you have a favorite spot, I am open to that as well. I would like to hear from you. I am a new duck hunter but experienced hunter. I feel the best way to become good at anything is to learn from someone experienced. I would like to hunt this weekend Nov 18 and 19

silveragent
11-15-2023, 06:24 PM
PMed you. I'd love to hit a farm and am a fair caller. I am otherwise a public land peon.

ALSCHWAYZ
09-07-2024, 09:27 AM
Hey pal, my name is Alex. I'm 45yrs old and have been wanting to hunt on private land for quite some time. I'm pretty deep in duck hunting. I have ALL the gear. I also am looking for a safe place to introduce duck hunting to my 7 yr old daughter this year. Currently I hunt Boundary Bay and Robert's Point. Would love the opportunity that you are offering as well as making new like minded hunting buddies. Here is a link to my Gunpost ad that details my request a little better.
Cheers brother!
https://www.gunpost.ca/hunting/miscellaneous/vancouver/safe-private-land-my-7yr-old-girl-learn-how-waterfowl-hunt

ALSCHWAYZ
09-07-2024, 09:54 AM
Also, yes I can call ducks in. Half the battle is to properly mimic the ducks. The other half is reading their patterns in flight and flight response behaviors. Hope to hear from you! Alex