PDA

View Full Version : Blind Bay / Eagle Bay - Shuswap

basscanada
11-04-2023, 10:40 PM
Bought a Cabin off Eagle Bay road this summer and I’ve been scouting for decent hunting areas

Would love to connect with fellow hunters in the area. Not asking for your best spots but would love some general insights from those who’ve hunted the area before.

I primarily hunt mule/WTs and moose

thanks in advance !

Edzzed
11-05-2023, 10:20 AM
I live in Blind bay and have never seen deer around here in the 2 years we have been here. I have seen them near Skimikin lake, Lots around Adams lake. I don't know how the fires would have affected them. We had a vacation house in Logan lake for a few years and spent vacations there. My wife got tired of seeing so many deer. They'd crap all over the driveway and lawn while munching on plants.

Redthies
11-06-2023, 08:29 AM
I used to live in Eagle Bay, and am presently hunting out of Blind Bay for my moose draw. My partner who lives in BB has shot a muley buck and bear this season, and we have seen tons of moose, mule deer does, etc etc in between Balmoral and Wild Rose Bay. There are FSRs EVERYWHERE in that area. The north side of the lake (Squilax to Seymour) is even more games filled. Just get out and look.