PDA

View Full Version : Post your Hunting Stories !

Arctic Lake
10-28-2023, 12:18 PM
I would like to encourage members to print up their hunting stories . Maybe you have not done so for a few reasons but there are many on here that would like to see more including myself . It’s like being along with you . If your having troubles posting up pictures to go with your story there are some tips in the Bugs and Glitches Forum . Some HBC fellas will even post them up for you .

Looking forward to them !
Arctic Lake

savage10
10-28-2023, 01:27 PM
Agreed, love the stories. And I just posted mine up!

Arctic Lake
10-28-2023, 08:36 PM
Awesome I will check it out !
Arctic Lake

Agreed, love the stories. And I just posted mine up!

j270wsm
10-28-2023, 09:19 PM
I’m sure more people would post story’s with pics if it was easier to post pics…..there’s been a few times I wanted to post but pics are a pain

Arctic Lake
11-07-2023, 05:48 PM
Surely there has to be some stories that could be told ! I know there has to be some .
C’mon fellas ! Pictures are always appreciated !
Arctic Lake

RackStar
11-07-2023, 05:56 PM
A lot of hate on this site. There’s a reason it’s not how it use to be. Too many keyboard warriors. I believe the worst thing for this site is politics , sure created a divide.

RackStar
11-07-2023, 05:59 PM
I use to love reading all the stories on here. Seems like there’s been 4 posted this season and it’s coming into mid November. I know a few people personally who use to post every animal. Now they don’t even visit the train wreck anymore. Especially with all the content on IG that’s available.

Arctic Lake
11-07-2023, 07:36 PM
RackStar . I don’t think anyone should be hating on someone’s hunting story ! What’s the saying “ If you don’t have anything nice to say “ of corse I’m speaking of hunting stories . I cant even understand why somebody would dis someone’s hunting story .
Arctic Lake
A lot of hate on this site. There’s a reason it’s not how it use to be. Too many keyboard warriors. I believe the worst thing for this site is politics , sure created a divide.

Arctic Lake
11-07-2023, 07:38 PM
Sorry what is IG ?
Arctic Lake
I use to love reading all the stories on here. Seems like there’s been 4 posted this season and it’s coming into mid November. I know a few people personally who use to post every animal. Now they don’t even visit the train wreck anymore. Especially with all the content on IG that’s available.

srthomas75
11-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Sorry what is IG ?
Arctic Lake

my guess is instagram

JAGRMEISTER
11-08-2023, 08:21 AM
once upon a time.......

eatram
11-08-2023, 08:58 AM
I will contribute a story or two in the offseason. We are still in the middle of the "getting out there" phase. Teaser attached...

https://i.postimg.cc/kgzzJpqk/2014-Sheep-hunt-teaser.jpg (https://postimg.cc/sMPwKKBc)

Getbent
11-08-2023, 05:52 PM
So true and well said. It is a shame.
it has become somewhat of a train wreck…

j270wsm
11-08-2023, 09:27 PM

It started long before the political threads became popular and since you mentioned the political threads….. the issue with politics is some people acted like children instead of grown men, allowing their egos to control their actions, and some people allowed their feelings to get hurt by a stranger on the internet….any how, back to the current thread.
I did more hunting this yr than the last 3 combined and managed to get a nice 4pt white tail. No real story so not much point in sharing but if I could easily post pics from my phone ( with out using a 3rd party site ) I’d post them.

TheObserver
11-08-2023, 09:31 PM
I got one can post next week

FishandSticks
11-15-2023, 10:19 AM
I did more hunting this yr than the last 3 combined and managed to get a nice 4pt white tail. No real story so not much point in sharing but if I could easily post pics from my phone ( with out using a 3rd party site ) I’d post them.

Any story would be worth posting, good or bad, as I am sure a few people would enjoy reading them.

You can use the gallery on this site to save your photo and then copy and paste to your story.

warnniklz
11-15-2023, 11:16 AM
Use to put a lot of work into putting pictures along with stories... now when I go back even just a few weeks ago, the pictures are gone. So that kind of pushed me over to just filming everything.

warnniklz
11-15-2023, 11:38 AM
Side note: a well written story does have a little more oomph than a video

Arctic Lake
11-15-2023, 01:10 PM
Quite true but I like the photos as well !
Arctic Lake
Side note: a well written story does have a little more oomph than a video