PDA

View Full Version : Brown's Bay

IronNoggin
09-23-2023, 12:27 PM
Thinking it is overdue to celebrate Steelheader's (Dennis D) bringing myself and many others into the Brown's Bay Chum Derby.
He was a hell of a fine Gentleman, and is sincerely missed.
Taken FAR too early.

Many fond memories from the rivers, but the one thing that united a bunch of us was that chum derby he insisted we attend.
And attend for many years we did.

So this year, I will be attending again with many of his friends, a celebration of sorts.
Hope to see some familiar faces there...
October 20 - 23 - Brown's Bay.
Charity Chum Derby

Date: October 20-22, 2023

Description: The 21st annual Charity Chum Derby is an event not to be missed! This three-day event starts on Friday night with registration upon arrival. After you have unpacked, enjoy the live entertainment in our fully-heated entertainment tent located in the marina parking lot. Saturday Morning, the fishing starts. After the day of fishing, make sure you stop by the tent again to see the second night of live entertainment. Sunday is only a half-day of fishing.
The final awards ceremony is hosted in the entertainment tent where cash prizes are given to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd largest fish, amongst others. Didn’t catch the big one, no problem, there are lots of donated door prizes for you to win! We are extremely proud that we have raised more than $170.000 at this event benefiting the Greenways Land Trust. This event is a must! However, book early as we always sell out!

Contact (http://000hbjy.myregisteredwp.com/contact-us/) us with any questions you have about our upcoming Resort events on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.

IronNoggin
09-25-2023, 01:12 PM
Looking for a seat for an accomplished angler of my age (as in experienced...)...

Hoping someone can help as we are already overloaded...

Reply here or PM if interested.
Goodies of course for the right ride...

Cheers