PDA

View Full Version : 2023 Sheep Hunting FIlm

Grasp
08-22-2023, 06:54 AM
Well it's that time of year again! This year I decided to head north with my friend Chad and chase Stone's with our bows. As usual I did my best to capture the adventure, including the ups and downs, and share it. I hope you guys enjoy it and I'm open for feedback as always.

https://youtu.be/HvW7uPB_cS8

Cheers,

Jay

HarryToolips
08-22-2023, 07:35 AM
Well it's that time of year again! This year I decided to head north with my friend Chad and chase Stone's with our bows. As usual I did my best to capture the adventure, including the ups and downs, and share it. I hope you guys enjoy it and I'm open for feedback as always.

https://youtu.be/HvW7uPB_cS8

Cheers,

Jay

I've enjoyed your other vids, and haven't watched all of this one but looks great so far, keep up the good work.. chasing Stones is hard enough, then you're doing it with a bow, hats off to you..

Stone Sheep Steve
08-22-2023, 12:54 PM
Really missed sheep hunting so this video is just what I needed!

Say hi to that big teddy bear Chadwick for me!

Thanks for sharing

SSS

BCrams
08-22-2023, 02:05 PM
Likewise what SSS says. Great video of your learnings and journey. Making it about the hunt and not the harvest makes for an enjoyable trip every time regardless of outcome!

Alpine Hunter
08-22-2023, 02:20 PM
Great film as always! Thanks for taking the time to put that together. I look forward to following you through the rest of your season. Good luck

srupp
08-22-2023, 02:33 PM
great film..well done and enjoyable...even got positive compliments from Mexico and BCRAMS..

steven

ursus
08-22-2023, 05:04 PM
Great video Jay! Keep it up you, have a great perspective on the hunt and not the kill! Great takeaways we all need to reflect on!
Tony

Jrax
08-22-2023, 08:25 PM
outstanding again Jay, thanks! are you doing a bc elk hunt this year?

Grasp
08-23-2023, 05:41 AM
Thanks for all the great feedback guys!

Jrax - Yessir! I'll be heading north to the Peace with my bow on Sept 10th for 10 days of solo hunting elk.

Darksith
08-23-2023, 09:05 AM
beauty, always love watching your videos. Was that Reg 6 or 7?

bard
08-24-2023, 01:10 AM
Great film. Your getting better every season. I have a hard enough time to remember to take a few pics on a good sheep hunt. I am amazed guys like you can stick with filming though crap conditions, dealing with wrecks like your phone incident last year, or dealing with other hunters. great job man. Keep it up.