PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Management Review and Public Input

Retiredguy
08-14-2023, 12:05 PM
It is possible I missed this getting posted on here, and lord knows that I have been busy the last month with having been under mandatory evacuation due to several fires near where I live, but I have not seen the information anywhere that the grizzly management in BC is under review and there is a report that recommends restarting a grizzly hunt as part of the management plan. The government is apparently asking for public input and the deadline is AUGUST 18th.

I found out via a primarily American forum on the internet. If I am out to lunch and everyone on here has already seen it and provided input that is great, then consider this a reminder to those who have procrastinated and those who didn't know about it. Needless to say the orgs that are against the hunt have their memberships pounding away at the government to reject any thought of opening a grizzly hunt.

Here is a couple of links about it:

https://grizzlybearfoundation.com/pages/grizzlybearstewardship

https://www.nationalobserver.com/2023/08/14/news/bc-mulls-return-grizzly-hunting-controversial-report

Great time of year for them to do this as so many are busy doing other things in the summer and are less likely to hear or see anything about this.

Have at it.

Bullreaper
08-14-2023, 12:55 PM
It is possible I missed this getting posted on here, and lord knows that I have been busy the last month with having been under mandatory evacuation due to several fires near where I live, but I have not seen the information anywhere that the grizzly management in BC is under review and there is a report that recommends restarting a grizzly hunt as part of the management plan. The government is apparently asking for public input and the deadline is AUGUST 18th.

I found out via a primarily American forum on the internet. If I am out to lunch and everyone on here has already seen it and provided input that is great, then consider this a reminder to those who have procrastinated and those who didn't know about it. Needless to say the orgs that are against the hunt have their memberships pounding away at the government to reject any thought of opening a grizzly hunt.

https://grizzlybearfoundation.com/pages/grizzlybearstewardship

https://www.nationalobserver.com/2023/08/14/news/bc-mulls-return-grizzly-hunting-controversial-report

Great time of year for them to do this as so many are busy doing other things in the summer and are less likely to hear or see anything about this.

Have at it.

Thank you for the heads up. I just did some research and the government indeed is looking for public input. They ask that you read the drafted report (I haven’t yet but am about to) then complete the survey. I just wanted to get this out ASAP for everyone to get on it. Here is the link I found.
https://feedback.engage.gov.bc.ca/895635

Retiredguy
08-14-2023, 12:55 PM
Grizzly Management Review and Public Input

Posted this on the Mainland section but thought it may be good to post it in the BCWF section as well so more see it. Moderators can remove if they think it is not appropriate.

https://grizzlybearfoundation.com/pa...earstewardship (https://grizzlybearfoundation.com/pages/grizzlybearstewardship)

https://www.nationalobserver.com/202...versial-report (https://www.nationalobserver.com/2023/08/14/news/bc-mulls-return-grizzly-hunting-controversial-report)

Have at it.

Here is a gov't link thanks to Bullreaper....

https://feedback.engage.gov.bc.ca/895635

Retiredguy
08-14-2023, 01:01 PM
Bullreaper you beat me to it. Thanks for posting that link. I was on the phone to a couple of people I know that usually have their finger on the pulse of this sort of thing and it was news to them as well. We definitely need to get the word out quickly.

Harvest the Land
08-14-2023, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this. I will absolutely make a submission. Here is a link to the government's website asking for feedback

https://engage.gov.bc.ca/govtogetherbc/engagement/grizzly-bear-stewardship-framework/

It says on there that engagement is open till Sept 8th at 4pm

Harvest the Land
08-14-2023, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this. I will absolutely make a submission. Here is a link to the government's website asking for feedback

https://engage.gov.bc.ca/govtogetherbc/engagement/grizzly-bear-stewardship-framework/

Darksith
08-14-2023, 01:50 PM
This is the letter the "public" link takes you too by raincoast...

"The grizzly bear is an iconic species that captures our hearts and imaginations. They are a keystone species critical to the function of the ecosystems they roam and contribute to a thriving ecotourism economy in British Columbia. The Grizzly Bear Stewardship Framework is a monumental opportunity to implement the values and concerns that BC residents and First Nations have for grizzly bears. This could be a world-leading plan for wildlife stewardship. Let's not fall short.

Your government made a historic decision in 2017 to recognize the resounding call by BC residents to end the grizzly bear hunt. As well, your government's steps to further reconciliation with First Nations are commendable, particularly in your engagement approach to the Draft Grizzly Bear Stewardship Framework and in recognizing the value of science and Indigenous knowledge systems as part of effective collaborative wildlife stewardship.

However, the public engagement process is ridiculously short and insufficient to capture the values and concerns that BC Residents have for the conservation and well-being of the grizzly bear. I strongly encourage you to extend the public response period to at least the end of 2023 and provide additional opportunities for comment to ensure the public has sufficient time to read and understand the draft Framework and provide meaningful input.

That being said, I am fortunate to have the time to participate in this process; however, I found the opportunity for engagement unclear and limiting. Instead, I have provided the following comments that truly capture how I feel about grizzly bears and the Grizzly Bear Stewardship Framework.

Setting the Right Tone: This draft Framework uses language that reinforces a traditional wildlife management mindset, and the text is inaccurate and misleading about the true nature of grizzly bears. For example, the opening line, “British Columbia is home to some of North America’s last remaining places where large predators and their prey play out their millennia-old roles,” sets a tone that fails to capture the true nature of grizzly bears and the relationships that BC Residents and Indigenous peoples share with these majestic creatures.

Stewardship, not Management: Designing this draft Framework as a Stewardship Framework and not a management plan is a monumental distinction and recognition of the leadership of First Nations in this process. However, the document still reads like an outdated wildlife management document. The terms “stewardship” and “management” are not defined and are used interchangeably. This framework needs to define what stewardship truly means and how it will be applied.

Missing Science: This draft Framework has significant knowledge gaps in the scientific references provided, not reflecting the hard work that conservation organizations and independent scientists have done to further our scientific understanding of this important keystone species.

The Hunt: This draft Framework is inconsistent when mentioning the hunting of grizzly bears and fails to highlight the overwhelming support of BC Residents and First Nations for ending the hunt. In detailing human-caused mortality, the document states that there is “currently no licensed grizzly bear hunting in BC”, hinting at the possibility that this government is considering reopening a provincial hunt.

Habitat Protection & Coexistence: This draft Framework fails to emphasize the importance of allocating resources to protecting the habitat needs of grizzly bears, including increasing habitat connectivity, minimizing remote access, and ensuring long-term food security ie. critical foods - salmon, berries, whitebark pine, etc.. Further, the terms “ecosystem-based management” and “coexistence” are not defined, and it is unclear how these two approaches will be implemented.

No Mention of Animal Welfare: While this draft Framework is presented as a stewardship plan, recognizing the value of the grizzly bear to Indigenous cultures as a family member and teacher, it fails to incorporate many of the values embedded in the word stewardship - namely, recognizing the well being of grizzly bears and the principles of animal welfare. If this document is to acknowledge and reflect the stewardship values of all BC residents and First Nations, including animal welfare in the framework is essential.

Working with First Nations: This draft Framework has made important steps in engaging First Nations and advancing a shared understanding of how provincial laws will work with Indigenous law. However, it is unclear how much power Regional and sub-regional Wildlife Advisory Committees will exercise and will work alongside Indigenous Led processes and if they will be harmonized across the Province.

I recognize and commend the hard work of government staff in developing a unique and forward-thinking Stewardship Framework. However, this critical document, the first in nearly three decades, misses the mark by not incorporating the science required to guide this framework and failing to capture the values and overwhelming concerns of BC residents and First Nations.

I am asking for your leadership now to safeguard the grizzly bear's future. I urge you to extend the public engagement period and improve upon the process to provide sufficient time, resources, and opportunities for the public to participate.

With more time, together, we can develop a world-leading piece of wildlife stewardship policy for others to admire and inspire for generations to come."

Someone should come up with a rewrite that we can cut and paste into it in favour of the hunt

Retiredguy
08-14-2023, 10:07 PM
Well I am hoping that more hunters are actually reading this and will take the time to make a submission. I made mine a short while ago.

boilerroom
08-15-2023, 12:17 PM
This is the letter the "public" link takes you too by raincoast...

"The grizzly bear is an iconic species that captures our hearts and imaginations. They are a keystone species critical to the function of the ecosystems they roam and contribute to a thriving ecotourism economy in British Columbia. The Grizzly Bear Stewardship Framework is a monumental opportunity to implement the values and concerns that BC residents and First Nations have for grizzly bears. This could be a world-leading plan for wildlife stewardship. Let's not fall short.

Your government made a historic decision in 2017 to recognize the resounding call by BC residents to end the grizzly bear hunt. As well, your government's steps to further reconciliation with First Nations are commendable, particularly in your engagement approach to the Draft Grizzly Bear Stewardship Framework and in recognizing the value of science and Indigenous knowledge systems as part of effective collaborative wildlife stewardship.

However, the public engagement process is ridiculously short and insufficient to capture the values and concerns that BC Residents have for the conservation and well-being of the grizzly bear. I strongly encourage you to extend the public response period to at least the end of 2023 and provide additional opportunities for comment to ensure the public has sufficient time to read and understand the draft Framework and provide meaningful input.

That being said, I am fortunate to have the time to participate in this process; however, I found the opportunity for engagement unclear and limiting. Instead, I have provided the following comments that truly capture how I feel about grizzly bears and the Grizzly Bear Stewardship Framework.

Setting the Right Tone: This draft Framework uses language that reinforces a traditional wildlife management mindset, and the text is inaccurate and misleading about the true nature of grizzly bears. For example, the opening line, “British Columbia is home to some of North America’s last remaining places where large predators and their prey play out their millennia-old roles,” sets a tone that fails to capture the true nature of grizzly bears and the relationships that BC Residents and Indigenous peoples share with these majestic creatures.

Stewardship, not Management: Designing this draft Framework as a Stewardship Framework and not a management plan is a monumental distinction and recognition of the leadership of First Nations in this process. However, the document still reads like an outdated wildlife management document. The terms “stewardship” and “management” are not defined and are used interchangeably. This framework needs to define what stewardship truly means and how it will be applied.

Missing Science: This draft Framework has significant knowledge gaps in the scientific references provided, not reflecting the hard work that conservation organizations and independent scientists have done to further our scientific understanding of this important keystone species.

The Hunt: This draft Framework is inconsistent when mentioning the hunting of grizzly bears and fails to highlight the overwhelming support of BC Residents and First Nations for ending the hunt. In detailing human-caused mortality, the document states that there is “currently no licensed grizzly bear hunting in BC”, hinting at the possibility that this government is considering reopening a provincial hunt.

Habitat Protection & Coexistence: This draft Framework fails to emphasize the importance of allocating resources to protecting the habitat needs of grizzly bears, including increasing habitat connectivity, minimizing remote access, and ensuring long-term food security ie. critical foods - salmon, berries, whitebark pine, etc.. Further, the terms “ecosystem-based management” and “coexistence” are not defined, and it is unclear how these two approaches will be implemented.

No Mention of Animal Welfare: While this draft Framework is presented as a stewardship plan, recognizing the value of the grizzly bear to Indigenous cultures as a family member and teacher, it fails to incorporate many of the values embedded in the word stewardship - namely, recognizing the well being of grizzly bears and the principles of animal welfare. If this document is to acknowledge and reflect the stewardship values of all BC residents and First Nations, including animal welfare in the framework is essential.

Working with First Nations: This draft Framework has made important steps in engaging First Nations and advancing a shared understanding of how provincial laws will work with Indigenous law. However, it is unclear how much power Regional and sub-regional Wildlife Advisory Committees will exercise and will work alongside Indigenous Led processes and if they will be harmonized across the Province.

I recognize and commend the hard work of government staff in developing a unique and forward-thinking Stewardship Framework. However, this critical document, the first in nearly three decades, misses the mark by not incorporating the science required to guide this framework and failing to capture the values and overwhelming concerns of BC residents and First Nations.

I am asking for your leadership now to safeguard the grizzly bear's future. I urge you to extend the public engagement period and improve upon the process to provide sufficient time, resources, and opportunities for the public to participate.

With more time, together, we can develop a world-leading piece of wildlife stewardship policy for others to admire and inspire for generations to come."

Someone should come up with a rewrite that we can cut and paste into it in favour of the hunt

I used this one and you can delete the prepared text and put your own: https://grizzlybearfoundation.com/pages/grizzlybearstewardship It was very nice of them to send my letter to all of the government officials :)

Retiredguy
08-15-2023, 03:27 PM
I suspect it will be deleted by them as it says they will forward your response to the appropriate representative in govt. Could be wrong......

5jackz
08-15-2023, 03:59 PM
Read and submitted . Thank you for the link gentleman . As stated above . They picked an ideal time of year to start this - people on vacation , etc... Checked in by fluke just to see what is happening on here as elk season is just around the corner .

Iron Glove
08-15-2023, 06:00 PM
Interesting that they are looking at, i.e. "Reviewing" the Grizzly "Management" aka hunting now after restricting it for quite awhile.
It's a good sign that they MIGHT be reconsidering it.
A few years back there was a travelling "Ban Grizzly Hunting in BC" show that had a stop off in Hope. I don't hunt bear, have no desire too ( Son gets his 2 bear a year ) but always felt that a properly "Managed" hunt should be allowed. As the show was being put on, obviously by antis I dressed up in my MEC clothing ( hey, they do make really good stuff ), drove the Wife's Subaru instead of my F150 with hunting stickers on and attended the presentation in a local Church.
It was a very well presented deal, heart wrenching videos of Grizzlies being shot and such and really pushing for a complete ban. The FN desire to preserve the Grizzlies in certain areas was prominent.
Then, it was question period.
I stood up and identified as a hunter, albeit not of bear but expressed the opinion that if it was shown to be sustainable then there should be openings. Well, ya woulda thought that Jack the Ripper had been let loose. I got it from all sides but held my own in spite of cursing and such being tossed at me.
The usual cruelty and such to which I asked one Lady if she ate meat. When she said yes I replied that any animal I shoot dies a much quicker and more merciful way than any "meat" she consumes. She actually approached me after and said that while she doesn't agree with hunting she did appreciate me explaining the means of death.
So, it went on for quite awhile, outnumbered maybe 50 - 1 including a few "hunters" who were quite rude in addressing me. Oh well.
At the end of the night I asked the presenter if he really cared if the hunt was sustainable or not and he admitted he didn't, he wanted it ended regardless.
Oh well.
Methinks that's what will happen again but I'll try again.

Darksith
08-15-2023, 06:36 PM

Everyone should engage. Bear hunting is ethical, it was always a sustainable hunt. Ethics are irrelevant in regards to whether you feel the meat should be taken out, or just the hide, the science doesn't care what happens after the harvest, hunters had no impact on Grizzly bear populations. It was the most managed hunt in the world, and it should continue. Whether you want to hunt the bears or not, support your fellow hunter, support the GO industry, support science based management. The antis have no issue working together, we shouldn't either. Be smart with your reply, be polite, don't be emotional, be factual. Sustainable ethical, science based conservation that supports controlled harvests are key points to repeat

Darksith
08-15-2023, 07:07 PM
More help to complete the questionnaire:
Do you feel 2-7 provides enough info...Yes
Are there any threats missing?...No
How effective is the current approach? Not so much...things to ponder. What is the government doing? Are they holding industry accountable, are they mandating seismic lines be decommissioned, or roads, are they spending money to reduce road ans rail mortality? Are they doing anything?
Guide and advise on methods...strongly agree
Provide ecosystem based approach...strongly agree
Support reconciliation...neutral or agree, they won't even contemplate any disagrees
Promote safe and respectful coexistence between bears and people...can bears be respectful? It's a hilarious question, I disagree
Information, educate and be transparent...isn't this always good? Agree
Tracking of human caused bear mortality...moderate priority
Local planning...high priority
Interjurisdictional planning...does Vancouver even deserve input? Low priority

Population inventory...extremely high priority
Trend monitoring (science based conservation)...extremely high priority
Habitat protection and restoration...extreme or high priority
Species and population stewardship...extremely high priority
Hunting....extremely high priority
Viewing...moderate priority, maybe less, so few areas this is feasible.
Are there aspects missing?...there are several first nations that want to hunt gbears. Have they been consulted? Have Hunting groups been consulted?
Overall how is this framework? Could have more specific goals for population densities, could have more.specific timeliness, do we want gbears in every corner of the province, are there places we want more or less, is anyone going to fly in and hike for 10 days to maybe see 1 bear? If not why wouldn't we want those areas open to Hunting...just some thoughts
Please note your level of support...I support it, BC being able to stand by hunters and support that activity because we have such strong healthy monitored and managed populations should be something to be proud of and stand behind not fight against. We need to put a value on all our wildlife similar to every other jurisdiction in North America and its time the government recognizes the value our diverse wildlife brings to our province. It's time to start managing to increase not managing to 0

Retiredguy
08-15-2023, 07:30 PM
Dark Sith.....keep at it my friend. We need to get all hunters, even non-bear hunters, to do their part. The apathy of most hunters is so distressing, as is the lack of critical thinking on the issue. If the majority of hunters approached things like Iron Glove, we just might slow down the loss of hunting opportunities. Like firearms ownership, hunting also faces death by a thousand cuts.

northof49
08-15-2023, 08:02 PM
Gov doesn’t care about the responses. Just fulfilling the requirement for public consultation on decision and direction already decided behind closed doors. Likely result will be select openings for those FN territories where endorsed by the FN. Zero chance it will be opened for general LEH again as long as NDP is calling the shots. JMO

5jackz
08-15-2023, 08:54 PM
Unfortunately you are most likely correct on that the decision has already been made!

Gov doesn’t care about the responses. Just fulfilling the requirement for public consultation on decision and direction already decided behind closed doors. Likely result will be select openings for those FN territories where endorsed by the FN. Zero chance it will be opened for general LEH again as long as NDP is calling the shots. JMO

Retiredguy
08-15-2023, 10:09 PM
I totally agree that the whole exercise may be for nothing. But a lack of response will certainly make that so...and it also gives them the ammunition they need for more changes that will negatively impact licensed hunters. Sorry, but it is the apathy by the majority of hunters who just can't be bothered and those who always leave it for someone else to do, that is allowing changes to be pushed through at an ever increasing pace. They know we are not organized and pose minimal problems for them, a lot less than the racket by the ant-hunting groups, who can also count on the media coverage to be on side.

Oh well, I guess I should expect it, as it is the same thing we all see with the firearms community in the country. Even though I know some of this shit is always going to get shoved down our throats, I am still going to tell them what I think. I have been doing it now for over 50 years and I don't intend to stop until I am dust in the wind.

Quince2
08-15-2023, 10:49 PM
I guess the stewardship policies will be dictated by fn consultation as per final statement at end of questionnaire . Just like everything else.

TheObserver
08-16-2023, 05:54 AM
As soon as you start talking about beasts as literal "family" you know their will be indefinite closures, its funny the people that are pushing this garbage for the string pullers claim they and their followers are "progressive", but they are actually regressive, lol very regressive.

TheObserver
08-16-2023, 05:54 AM
I guess the stewardship policies will be dictated by the UN and the elites consultation as per final statement at end of questionnaire . Just like everything else.

There fixed it lol

boilerroom
08-16-2023, 09:42 AM
I suspect it will be deleted by them as it says they will forward your response to the appropriate representative in govt. Could be wrong......

Thankfully it's an automated system so my emails went to my local MLAs (you enter your postal code and it determines who to send to). I received auto-responses from the MLAs that they had received my email and will review.

Here's the link again for anyone that wants to use it. Just delete the pre-typed text in the message box and put your own: https://grizzlybearfoundation.com/pages/grizzlybearstewardship

I won't hunt grizzly bears, but that's a personal choice. Supporting other hunters is my priority.

cheers, BR

Retiredguy
08-16-2023, 02:19 PM
boilerroom.......great, that is good to know.

Darksith
08-16-2023, 07:36 PM

You are 100% incorrect. The only reason this came about is bc First Nations pushed it. The Taltan is a big adversary of the non hunting of the G bears. Rumor has it they are even paying their members a bounty to hunt them to protect or increase moose populations.

This is our chance, plain and simple to work together (residents, outfitters, first nations) to get the hunt that was so wrongfully cancelled reinstated. If you have the notion that effort is futile or useless then you won't give it and then nothing will ever happen. Get off your butts, fill out the questionnaire and just be involved. Stop being a negatively nelly and participate.

northof49
08-16-2023, 08:43 PM
^^^not my first rodeo…appreciate your enthusiasm tho

Squamch
08-17-2023, 06:30 AM
I used the raincoast link, deleted their letter and typed this out.

I would like to voice my support for a renewed grizzly hunt in BC. We are seeing an increase in bear-human conflicts across the bears expanding range within BC. Viewing bears is an excellent income source, but hunting is a management tool, and our wildlife branch has an obligation to manage wildlife for ALL British Columbians. Further, there was no scientific backing for shutting the hunt down in 2017, rather it was based on emotional outcry from folks who, for the most part, interact with bears through Instagram posts and calendar pages. Science based management is what we need for all wildlife in BC, whether it is to increase populations, conserve them, or reduce them. Please listen to the biologists and others with actual boots on the ground, not those with sneakers under desks.

Got a couple auto generated "thanks for writing" responses immediately, so it gets sent out!

Also filled out the govt questionnaire and pointed out that racist policies that somehow a person's ancestry or percentage of "blood" makes them inherently better suited to understand wildlife management needs to be removed from government decision making.

A man can have a dream, right?

TheObserver
08-17-2023, 08:57 AM
I used the raincoast link, deleted their letter and typed this out.

I would like to voice my support for a renewed grizzly hunt in BC. We are seeing an increase in bear-human conflicts across the bears expanding range within BC. Viewing bears is an excellent income source, but hunting is a management tool, and our wildlife branch has an obligation to manage wildlife for ALL British Columbians. Further, there was no scientific backing for shutting the hunt down in 2017, rather it was based on emotional outcry from folks who, for the most part, interact with bears through Instagram posts and calendar pages. Science based management is what we need for all wildlife in BC, whether it is to increase populations, conserve them, or reduce them. Please listen to the biologists and others with actual boots on the ground, not those with sneakers under desks.

Got a couple auto generated "thanks for writing" responses immediately, so it gets sent out!

Also filled out the govt questionnaire and pointed out that racist policies that somehow a person's ancestry or percentage of "blood" makes them inherently better suited to understand wildlife management needs to be removed from government decision making.

A man can have a dream, right?

This is a well written response!

stoneramhunter
08-17-2023, 10:29 AM
Was in the mountainsfor 16 days saw lots of moose elk and sheep saw 2 grizzly had no problems.

rageous
08-17-2023, 10:34 AM
Was in the mountainsfor 16 days saw lots of moose elk and sheep saw 2 grizzly had no problems.

was in for 10 days. 7 Gbear total. 2 big boars down low and 2 different sows with 2 & 1 cubs higher up.

chilcotin hillbilly
08-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Hunters need to get their voice heard this go around. the Anti hunting movement is on attack once agin. This time don't let the lack of hunter involvement and feedback stop the progress we are making in reopening the hunt.
Last time government asked for feedback resident hunting participation was pathetic, let's not have the same outcome.

Cheers,
CH

Darksith
08-17-2023, 06:13 PM
^^^not my first rodeo…appreciate your enthusiasm tho

Mine either but if we give up or stop we lose

Legacy Solocam
08-18-2023, 08:02 AM
Thanks for sharing. Definitely need to provide feedback as no responses received will just be taken as acceptance of whatever approach they are taking. Repsonses submitted both sites. Support grizzly hunting for all hunters even if you choose not to partake.

britman101
08-18-2023, 09:41 AM
Very interesting as to the Government's stand on things when it comes to wildlife. In the city of Prince George, they are being overrun with black bears. The solution by Fish and Wildlife is if the bear looks to be threatening or will be a problem bear they come out and shoot the bear. At this point in August, they have killed roughly one black bear a day within the city limits of Prince George. Will be interesting to see what the response will be once Grizzly bears move down to city limits in PG.

HappyJack
08-18-2023, 09:59 AM
Very interesting as to the Government's stand on things when it comes to wildlife. In the city of Prince George, they are being overrun with black bears. The solution by Fish and Wildlife is if the bear looks to be threatening or will be a problem bear they come out and shoot the bear. At this point in August, they have killed roughly one black bear a day within the city limits of Prince George. Will be interesting to see what the response will be once Grizzly bears move down to city limits in PG.

One a day could feed a lot of homeless.....there are too many bears around anyway so that is a good thing in my view.

grizzly550
08-18-2023, 02:24 PM
Done and done. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

RobTurbo
08-18-2023, 04:27 PM
Completed and sent email to my MLA plus Minister of Forestry expressing my support

Darksith
08-20-2023, 11:38 PM
Don't be lazy, complete this survey!