PDA

View Full Version : MU 426 info

TravisC
07-02-2023, 12:10 PM
Looking for any info on MU 426 Moose leh. I don't have the draw but interested in the area. Probably just go sit in the hot springs the whole time anyways. If you have been to the area and care to share tips Id be grateful. I noticed ALOT of the valley flats are private property. A question to that is my ihunter app shows the private property and the crown land. But What I'm unsure of is the areas shaded as PID provincial crown subdivisions, that's different than the standard crown land, but by what meaning? Is this coding still considered crown land?

Please feel free to inbox me especially if you've hunted the area and you don't mind sharing some area knowledge thanks.

thompie505
07-02-2023, 07:57 PM
I haven’t hunted the area, but it’s sure nice country up there.

specbelly
07-02-2023, 10:34 PM
Always moose up the Emily creek and Fir mint area. That is west side of hiway at Canal Flats. It’s off the road on the way to Whitetail Lake. Good luck and if you shoot one key your eyes open and rifle close while getting it out. Lots of griz in there

LBM
07-03-2023, 08:25 PM
Looking for any info on MU 426 Moose leh. I don't have the draw but interested in the area. Probably just go sit in the hot springs the whole time anyways. If you have been to the area and care to share tips Id be grateful. I noticed ALOT of the valley flats are private property. A question to that is my ihunter app shows the private property and the crown land. But What I'm unsure of is the areas shaded as PID provincial crown subdivisions, that's different than the standard crown land, but by what meaning? Is this coding still considered crown land?

Please feel free to inbox me especially if you've hunted the area and you don't mind sharing some area knowledge thanks.
Well since your just planning to sit in the hot springs there is one in radium and fairmont plus some natural ones up lussier, ram pass and the skook.
No of 6 people with the moose draw.

thompie505
07-14-2023, 03:55 PM
Any natural ones on the west side of town? Any recommended camp spots on that side? I'm hoping to head up that way for a camp trip.

Thanks!