PDA

View Full Version : Did you have a hunting Partner drop out for a sept hunt? I'm your guy

Redemption
06-30-2023, 02:08 PM
Was previously dealing with foot pain issues so I had not made any September plans. Now with a change of footwear everything seems good to go, so now I'm looking to drop right back into a backcountry hunt if anyone has a need for a partner due to someone dropping out. Or are looking to plan something from the beginning.

I have all of sept off

Modestly experienced mountain hunter.

41 years old, great shape

First responder

I have more backcountry hunting gear than anyone needs to have

Truck/Quad/Stryker inflatable with 20 hp prop

I am fully prepared to drop cash for any kind of transport (Horseback, plane, jet boat etc)

Also have a full seek outdoors pyramid tent and titanium stove.

I've shot my fair share of moose, looking for Elk/Sheep mostly.

I have drawn a goat permit this year, and will be hunting them in oct.

Send me a PM. Located in Langley

Cheers, Nick

eatram
06-30-2023, 02:41 PM
Now this is how it is done! Great post. You got $. You got time. You got gear. You got a great attitude. I hope that someone takes a chance on you. Your post is a winner. This post is unfortunately all I can do for you.

Salvie
06-30-2023, 06:37 PM
Hey
I have a goat tag this season in sep. I’m looking for a partner for goat hunt in Yohetta park in sep. if you interested send me a message. Thanks

Redemption
06-30-2023, 08:38 PM
Now this is how it is done! Great post. You got $. You got time. You got gear. You got a great attitude. I hope that someone takes a chance on you. Your post is a winner. This post is unfortunately all I can do for you.

Thanks Tram :)

stoneramhunter
06-30-2023, 09:24 PM
Great attitude
i spend alot of time in the back country and always open to hunting with good attitude hunters. pm lets chat

338edgehunter
07-01-2023, 06:30 AM
I'm putting together another goat hunt for this year no leh goat for me unfortunately but thinking last week of Sept and first week of October... my normal hunting buddie drew a leh goat down south.

Redemption
07-01-2023, 09:24 AM
Great attitude
i spend alot of time in the back country and always open to hunting with good attitude hunters. pm lets chat

PM sent my Friend

horse280
07-01-2023, 09:26 AM
For those thinking of taking Nick up on his offer I have personally met him and he is a fine example of our species Good luck Nick Horsee

Redemption
07-01-2023, 09:32 AM
For those thinking of taking Nick up on his offer I have personally met him and he is a fine example of our species Good luck Nick Horsee

Same goes for Horse280. Another hunter helping other hunters. Cheers.