PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit Trapping in Kelowna

Jagermeister
12-08-2007, 01:11 AM
How many of you Kelowna people are able to take advantage of the protein bouncing around on the lawn? I know if I was in the area, I would be doing my share of catching and eating bunnie.:eek:

sawmill
12-08-2007, 06:33 AM
I saw that on the news,friggen hilarious.Live trap them and seperate them by sex and give them to farmers,that way they can`t breed.If I had 15 rabbits in my garden every day I`d be looking up new ways to cook `em,maybe New Hunterett has some recipies in her book:smile:

hannibal
12-08-2007, 11:54 AM
damn fluffy rats! I hunt rabbit out in the woods, but in town people actually feed and shelter the things.

mtnmax
12-08-2007, 12:35 PM
maybe we should have an archery competition :) :)

Jagermeister
12-08-2007, 01:27 PM
damn fluffy rats! I hunt rabbit out in the woods, but in town people actually feed and shelter the things.And this is why they should be better table fare than the bush bunnies. Nothing really chasing them, so they don't develop the sinewy muscle structure. Ummmummm good.

Jagermeister
12-08-2007, 01:52 PM
..............Live trap them and seperate them by sex and give them to farmers,that way they can`t breed.............................:smile:That goes along with this:

We had to have the garage door repaired. The Sears repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a "large" enough motor on the openerI thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head and said, "Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower." I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4. He said, "NO, it's not." Four is larger than two.."
We haven't used Sears repair since

IDIOT SIGHTING
My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter. She said, "you gave me too much money." I said, "Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back." She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said "We're sorry but they could not do that kind of thing." The clerk then proceeded to give me back$1 and 75 cents in change.Do not confuse the clerks at Mc D's

IDIOT SIGHTING
I live in a semi rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road.The reason: "Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore

IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE
My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for "minimal lettuce."He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.

I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?" He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask

The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, "What on earth are blind people doing driving?!" She was a probation officer in Wichita , KS

STAY ALERT They walk among us... and the scary part is they shop at Home Depot!

boxhitch
12-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Need to import some meatier companions, to help bulk up this little guys.

Will
12-09-2007, 10:31 AM
maybe we should have an archery competition :)
Sounds Great ! :grin:
I've even already been Practising for them........:lol:
http://usera.imagecave.com/BCWILL/BowStuff/IMG_2401.JPG