PDA

View Full Version : Blood Bath Bear

ElectricDyck
05-28-2023, 07:06 PM
I've always shot behind the shoulder and over the years have killed a bunch but have lost a few. I think Ive got a new point of aim lol.

Just to clarify as I talk about bear size Im going to use on the body nose to base of tail measurements as thats the way my brain works. Apparently the square measurement comes from the fur market. Skin the bear, lay out the hide and measure nose to base of tail and then front paw to paw, add the 2 and divide by 2 which gives you a good idea of how much hide you are buying...you generally gain a foot or more as the hide is longer off the body depending on how long the bears legs are.

I was in region 7 hanging out and helping a buddy with some bear guiding and camp chores etc and had a few days to head out to look for a bear for myself. I havent shot one in a few years and had the itch. I drove a few roads just outside the territory with no luck...not much sign, no sightings...not familiar with the area I remembered one of the guides who lives local told me about a good road to check out so I headed that way...weather was really hot and I didn't see much till right before dark and then there were bears everywhere. Lots of 4 footers, 1 5 1/2' and then I saw a good bear as I came around the corner at 300 yards. The clients in camp hadn't shot a bear yet and I really didn't want to bring one back to camp before them so I idled up closer with the truck telling myself if it lets me get to 50 yards I'd try and shoot it. It let me get to about 100.

Next day was hot again, drove around all day and only saw one sow which was surprising because there was sign everywhere! The golden hour of late evening came around and I headed back to the main road and saw all the same bears again. It kinda feels like cheating because the bears are conditioned to vehicles. They run into the bush and then come out again when the cars are gone. Hunting takes many forms and outsmarting the game is usually always part of the game but it still felt a bit like cheating. It didnt seem like there were too many bear hunters around to condition the bears other wise or so I thought. I ended up parked staring at the same big bear again, clients still hadn't shot one yet so I was leary to be the asshole that rubs it in bringing a bear back to camp. I was trying to decide how big the bear was, it looked just under 6ft but bears are super hard to judge, I like to be conservative and called it a 5'6" plus in my head. It had a long polar bear kneck, shoulders/chest were the same size as the rear. Belly was high off the ground which seems normal for spring bears unless they live in coquitlam lol. I was parked at 300 yards and planned on stalking up closer to have a better look. Just then I heard a truck coming, they slowed down, probably to ask if I was alright I thought, I waved them on, they passed then saw the bear and reversed. It was a polite couple with 3 kids that were bear hunting. They asked if I was going to shoot it, I said I was going to have a closer look but if they wanted to take it, go ahead, then I can see how big it is lol.

https://i.imgur.com/NTcA81y.jpg

I witnessed a short stock, the wife shot it off shooting sticks at 150 or so and it just dropped on the spot...moved a little but died in minutes. I asked where she shot and and she said neck. The local guide that recommended the road knows them and said he reloaded for their 338 when they couldn't find ammo. Boom! Great shot. I asked if it were ok if I take a look at the bear and take a few pics. The bear was an awesome bear!

https://i.imgur.com/WD2WkeZ.jpg

Big crease in the forehead! Judging bears for me is humbling, I didn't put a tape on him but I'd bet he was 6 foot plus on the body. Great bear! The couple asked me if I would have shot it after seeing it and I replied yes, they were too nice and felt bad that I passed it up lol I was more sad I didn't judge it better. I congratulated them and continued down the road as there was still 20 minutes of shooting light left.

ElectricDyck
05-28-2023, 07:18 PM
I continued down the road and it didn't take long till I saw another decent one. I was still leary to shoot one so I got out of the truck at 200 yards and stalked up on it. It was moving fast down the ditch and I had to speed walk to gain on it. I decided not to shoot it as it wasn't a monster and decided to take a selfie at 50 yards. The picture is stupid and makes it look like 300 yards lol.

https://i.imgur.com/9gduhLZ.jpg

The wind was good I got to 30 yards before he either sensed me or got a wiff of my havent showered in 5 days ass lol He ran into the thick stuff breaking branches and huffing all the way scared shitless.

Norwestalta
05-28-2023, 07:45 PM
Good deal. Now you both have a story to tell.

ElectricDyck
05-28-2023, 07:56 PM
Next day I skipped the day hunting, did some chores, had a couple beers, a bacon cheeseburger, had a nap, woke up at 430 and headed out. The clients had killed one now, so I had it in my head I was coming back with a bear. I saw a few 4 footers and then spotted a decent one at 250 yards. I was calling it 5ft 8 ish, I parked the truck, wind was good, I started sneaking up the ditch towards the bear. I was about halfway there when I heard a truck coming, the bear ran back in the bush as the truck passed they slowed to ask if I was alright. I got a bino harness, electronic ear muffs and a loaded tikka t3 super light 300 win mag with a muzzxle brake, the bipod extended, Im stylin lol. They carried on, I turned around walked back to the truck waited 15 minutes with no bear sightings. Part of the road/ditch was obsured by the dip in the road so I decided to drive by and set up on the other side of where the bear was as it had beter visibility. The wind wan't as good but I figured if I set up at 200 yards it would be fine. I waited 15 more minutes and sure enough the bear came right back out again. Im not the kind of guy with nerves of steel, I was excited to shoot a bear after a few years and my cross hairs were dancing all over the place. It was pissing me off. I had a perfect shot as the bear seemed tired and bored and actually sat down in the middle of the road. Back legs out, it looked funny actually. Just then I heard another vehicle. Tree planters, they didn't slow down, just cruised by. The bear went back in the bush.

Not 2 minutes later it was out again. At 207 yards my wind wasn't good. The bear kept looking in my direction. Not sure if he caught wiffs of me or if he just sensed something wasnt right, either way he seemed more curious than scared. After all this time I was calm. My only worry was trailing a bear into the thick stuff in the dark by myself. Without much debate in my head I decided on a kneck shot after witnessing the results the night before. In the last year Ive been reloading and shooting a lot. I was confident that if my cross hairs were steady, the bullet would land where I aimed. The bear stopped quartering towards me and I lined up center just under the chin. I squeezed the light trigger and the gun jumped, even with the brake I still lose sight in the recoil, I find the bear again and he hasn't moved an inch. I watched ready to send another round as he expires.

I drove up and was shocked by the amount of blood! Center of the road lol

https://i.imgur.com/d2jQV4k.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HmXfq1c.jpg

I guess I hit jugular and it pumped all its blood out. It looked like a murder scene! Whatever happened I was happy there was not gonna be any searching or cutting and packing in the dark. It was a decent size bear, pics don't do it justice as there is no close reference for size. Not a super old bear, no forehead crease no broken teeth, no scars, but a big healthy bear that would keep our family in ground meat for a while. It was all I could do to drag him 4 feet to the side of the road. I found some ratchet straps in the back of my buddys truck and winched his back paws up over the tailgate, tightening one, re setting the other and vice versa till he was half up. I then grabbed him by under the arm pits and it took everything I had to swing him up onto the tailgate. I ended up pulling a bicep muscle. He was heavy.

He ended up being 6ft on the body and squared 7'3" as he had super long legs. I was slightly higher than him when I shot and found the 200 grain Accubond in his back strap. I'm now a big fan of the kneck shot and named this bear blood bath bear for apparent reasons. Love to be there when the next guy drives down the road lol

https://i.imgur.com/O5RxO4t.jpg

tinhorse
05-28-2023, 08:17 PM
I've been on many hunts and seen dozens of not a hundred animals shot and I've never seen one bleed out like that. Wow! Awesome bear and good write up. Congrats!

RyoTHC
05-28-2023, 08:28 PM
Same here, dozens of animals I’ve watched been harvested and helped with the clean up after and never once was there even 1/10 of that amount of blood. You definitely hit his jugular and the heart kept pumping away! Wonder how it’s going to taste.

either way congrats! Zone seven seems to be alive with bears.

zone 3 has been a bust for me.. 8 trips out and only a couple sows and cubs. Might be the first year I take a bear tag into the fall lol

.330 Dakota
05-28-2023, 08:50 PM
Usin a 50 cal, LOL

ElectricDyck
05-28-2023, 09:05 PM
Usin a 50 cal, LOL

I got into cell service and set the picture to my BIL Rick Guage and he replied, " What you shoot it with? An RPG?"

HappyJack
05-29-2023, 04:48 AM
Good bear down pictures, the more that get knocked over the better. I'll have to try that neck shot on the next few bears and see how it works out.

high horse Hal
05-29-2023, 06:08 AM
good story tfs
tell more about the shots, yours and the other shooters, I'm not a fan of neck shots due to a bad experience but open about it
pic makes it look like you ripped him open good !

Stone Sheep Steve
05-29-2023, 08:20 AM
They say a bear hide can suck up a lot of blood and make them difficult to track. This doesn’t seem to be the case for this bear.
Stevie Wonder could follow that blood trail.:shock:

Great bear and entertaining story!
Congrats!

SSS

browningboy
05-29-2023, 08:37 AM
Congrats on Yogi, crazy how much he bled out though! Never seen anything like that!

jlirot
05-29-2023, 09:09 AM
Same here, dozens of animals I’ve watched been harvested and helped with the clean up after and never once was there even 1/10 of that amount of blood. You definitely hit his jugular and the heart kept pumping away! Wonder how it’s going to taste.

zone 3 has been a bust for me.. 8 trips out and only a couple sows and cubs. Might be the first year I take a bear tag into the fall lol

Same with me in 3. My regular spots have almost no sign. Nothing eaten, no crap, nothing.

Nice bear Dyck. I've shot a lot of stuff and have never seen so much blood!

TheObserver
05-29-2023, 09:10 AM
Woah, that is nuts! If you gutted him there would be nothing left to drain that's a bonus haha.

That is quite the stain reminds me of some of the ones i've see on highway 3 between a semi and game. Congrats on the Bear nice quick painless death there!!

TheObserver
05-29-2023, 09:12 AM
Stevie Wonder could follow that blood trail.:shock:

Hahaha no sh*t hey!!

IronNoggin
05-29-2023, 11:52 AM
Great write up & pix! https://www.tnof.ca/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/Pozitive.gif
Well done!

Once I shot a Mulie Buck through the jugulars with a crossbow at 40 yards. Dropped, and left a blood splatter very reminiscent of the picture you posted. Not a drop was left inside. It was excellent vittles!

Left know how that one tastes!

Congrats!

Nog

moosinaround
05-29-2023, 12:14 PM
Nice, as a fellow 300 win mag shooter, I approve. I shot a bear one time with a 200 Partition at about 100yrds. When I walked up to it, it was just like a murder scene. Went in through the top of the neck, and out the side of the rear chest! Not much blood left in the bear! Tasted delicious!! Moosin

mauser
05-29-2023, 12:54 PM
Nice bear Electricdyck and good shooting! Looks like you folks had a great time!

caddisguy
05-29-2023, 01:07 PM
There's something you don't see every day! I once shot a bear in the neck. It didn't go very far at all, but it did not bleed much at all either. I guess it depends on what is hit in the way of arteries and how much it's opened up to bleed externally.

Congrats and good on you for letting the couple shoot that first bear and even waiting for the guides clients to get one as well. Class act right there.

HarryToolips
05-29-2023, 02:12 PM
Nice bear Electric congrats! Great pics and story too BTW..

On a side note, I've dropped 2 big game animals with neck shots instantly, 1 of them being a bear..

guntech
05-29-2023, 02:36 PM
I wonder if the neck shot paralyzed it and it kept pumping blood until the heart stopped...

ElectricDyck
05-29-2023, 04:40 PM
It was a healthy clean bear. No filial worms in the armpits, not that that bothers me but there weren't any. Best part is 2 inches of nice clean white fat on the rump. I cut up 1 rear quarter so far and have a big bowl of fat to render. I'm excited I've never been able to do this as I usually only target bears in spring and they never have enough fat to do anything with. I'm also going to experiment with a few pressure canning recipes and try to find one I like and can a bunch in 1/2 pint jars for an easy grab and go meal.

bottles
05-29-2023, 06:26 PM
Congrats. Never seen any animal leak like that.

Elkaholic
05-30-2023, 07:02 AM
Great story, congrats on the bear! Unreal the amount of blood from that shot.

Downtown
05-30-2023, 07:55 AM
Great experience and told well with good pictures, congratulations and thank you !

Btw, I also like your style not to bring a Bear into Camp while the Clients are still without.

Cheers

jlirot
05-30-2023, 09:16 AM
It was a healthy clean bear. No filial worms in the armpits, not that that bothers me but there weren't any. Best part is 2 inches of nice clean white fat on the rump. I cut up 1 rear quarter so far and have a big bowl of fat to render. I'm excited I've never been able to do this as I usually only target bears in spring and they never have enough fat to do anything with. I'm also going to experiment with a few pressure canning recipes and try to find one I like and can a bunch in 1/2 pint jars for an easy grab and go meal.

I use the same recipe for venison. For a quart; throw in some diced onions, chopped carrots, chopped celery, garlic clove, and 1/2 cube of bullion. Sometimes I skip the bullion and just use a little salt and pepper. I find that hot packing isn't worth the bother - cold pack for me.

It's hard not to just eat it out of the jar.

Next time I'm going to experiment with some stews instead of just the meat.

hunterdon
05-30-2023, 09:52 AM
I will probably get some blowback here. Yes it was a great write up from the point of view of hunters, and yes this is a hunting forum. However, some here do not share our hunting enthusiasm. I wish it weren't so, but it is what it is.

I can see this picture as a gift to the antis. I would not have posted this picture if it was my hunt. At the very least, I think it would have been better to separate the bear and take the picture of the bear separate and the picture of the blood separate. That way you could have still gotten your message across but not in this way. Sorry, folks, but we do have to be aware what we post and HOW we post, because it could come back to haunt us.

Congrats on the hunt!

Razor84
05-30-2023, 12:50 PM
I can see this picture as a gift to the antis. I would not have posted this picture if it was my hunt. At the very least, I think it would have been better to separate the bear and take the picture of the bear separate and the picture of the blood separate. That way you could have still gotten your message across but not in this way. Sorry, folks, but we do have to be aware what we post and HOW we post, because it could come back to haunt us.

Congrats on the hunt!

I agree, a very distasteful picture to post on a public website. It reflects poorly on all hunters and it will be used against us in the future

hawk-i
05-30-2023, 01:09 PM
Well, it is a Hunting site and animals do bleed when shot.

Not much of an existence if one lives their life worrying about what some snowflake thinks.

JMHO though

guntech
05-30-2023, 01:19 PM
I agree, a very distasteful picture to post on a public website. It reflects poorly on all hunters and it will be used against us in the future

Well this is a 'semi' public site...Called Hunting BC ... I would not publish those pictures on a non hunting site how ever.

ElectricDyck
05-30-2023, 02:33 PM
I'm not ashamed of hunting. I killed that bear. Im proud of it. If antis use my picture I will still be proud lol. I'm not hiding. They are wrong. The truth is on my side and that matters to me. We've all been brainwashed from the BCWF core program ethics section to ashamed of hunting. Hide it and hide it, till its gone. The woke virus spreads when people are silent.

HarryToolips
05-30-2023, 02:43 PM
I'm not ashamed of hunting. I killed that bear. Im proud of it. If antis use my picture I will still be proud lol. I'm not hiding. They are wrong. The truth is on my side and that matters to me. We've all been brainwashed from the BCWF core program ethics section to ashamed of hunting. Hide it and hide it, till its gone. The woke virus spreads when people are silent.

Completely agree.... if ppl don't want blood and gore, don't lurk a hunting site..

mauser
05-31-2023, 09:13 AM

Preach it! I concur. Sad people on the site are going soft.

Razor84
05-31-2023, 10:47 AM
Well this is a 'semi' public site...Called Hunting BC ... I would not publish those pictures on a non hunting site how ever.

Completely agree.... if ppl don't want blood and gore, don't lurk a hunting site..

This thread was only posted to glorify the gore. It's a black eye for all hunters

I'm not ashamed of hunting. I killed that bear. Im proud of it

I'm not ashamed of hunting either. If you're so proud of your harvest, maybe next time show some respect to the animal and take some decent pictures. Three pics of a blood soaked logging road isn't that

moosinaround
05-31-2023, 10:56 AM
I, personally do not have issue with ED's pics. I am particularity interested on the efficacy of a neck shot, and the on the spot kill it provided. I will not hide from anyone, this is the reality of being a meat eater. Hide the slaughter house pictures, hide the field dressing pictures, hide the "dirty" pictures of the reality of eating meat?, NEVER!! Trying to make something less messy, because of how the pictures make us feel about eating meat, hypocritical!! No one faults a wolf coyote, bear for eating their prey ALIVE, oh its just nature!! Can't stomach a picture with blood, go eat ****ing lettuce!!! JMO though! moosin

ghost
05-31-2023, 11:26 AM
nice bear congrats. be proud of it

ElectricDyck
05-31-2023, 12:08 PM
Lol do you harvest a cow? A chicken? Another term showing our shame for killing an animal. If evidence of a well placed clean and effective shot is gore than you are in the wrong sport. I like grip and grins as well, what are we supposed to be sad about success? If evidence of hunting is all the anitis need than we might as well give up.

TheObserver
05-31-2023, 12:36 PM
The anti's can **** off, we're in a war right now if some haven't noticed and it goes way beyond hunting, culture, and heritage. Don't negotiate with the enemy or pander to them, you will lose.

vincentcui
06-01-2023, 11:41 AM

I got my two tags filled in zone 3 without any issue. Maybe your local area doesn't hold lots of bear? I noticed the area I hunt (in region 3) has fewer bear than before. This is also the first time I took two trips to harvest two spring bears, before that was always one trip in May, two bears tagged.

Night Hawk 3
06-04-2023, 08:28 AM
Enjoyed your write-up, the photo isn’t one for StupidBook, but I feel it’s ok here for sure.

The first time I ever shot a deer with my bow, it jumped the string and ducked down to run and the arrow passed under the spine instead of the heart/lungs. My hunting partner who was watching from cover on the other side of the field said it looked like a garden hose pumping out blood as it ran 40 or so yards and piled up in a dry ditch at the edge of the field. Tracking it was pure simplicity: follow the massive trail of blood.

I just finished listening to The Silvercore podcast Episode 103, where Travis has a conversation with Jeff Senger about commercial-scale butchering and meat care and how important bleeding an animal out is.

Thank you for taking the time to post your story, the photos and so on. Suppressing thoughts, free expression, photos and using “politically correct” terms and trying to hide or suppress the realities of eating wild food and hunting is part of what’s gotten us into this mess.

By the way, there are plenty of bears in Region 3 not far from Kamloops.

For newer hunters: the green-up is really strong right now - look for cool areas, north facing slopes, water sources and fresh grasses, wildflowers, dandelions, and large patches of deciduous trees like alder and aspen that combine cool, moist, shady meadowy places (with grasses and flowers).

cheers!
NH3

pro 111
06-09-2023, 02:58 PM
Remember when the grizz was shown on the web sliding down the snow pack. then the hockey player posed with his bear head on the boat. wasnt to long after we were shut down for grizz hunting.. Like it or not these pictures are ruining it for everyone.. These types of hunting pictures destroy our hunting community..
Besides its a ****in awefull picture. LOL.. Keep posting stuoid shit like that and dont be surprised when you cant hunt black bear.. I live in Haida Gwaii . The outfitter left his carcasses in the ditch on the main road or not far off. People got sick of it. Guess what. We cant hunt bear here anymore.. Like it or not that shit is bad news for hunters..
Probably gonna take flack over this but I know I am right so who cares..

RyoTHC
06-09-2023, 03:13 PM
I will probably get some blowback here. Yes it was a great write up from the point of view of hunters, and yes this is a hunting forum. However, some here do not share our hunting enthusiasm. I wish it weren't so, but it is what it is.

Congrats on the hunt!

they can get the **** off a hunting forum and go back to licking windows then.

tired of these twats that are disconnected from reality getting to dictate how people live your life.

thankfully vegans are just slowly killing themselves off and dumbing down their bloodline even more.

RyoTHC
06-09-2023, 03:14 PM

why is it absolutely no surprise you’re from the lower mainland with that little snowflake attitude.

pro 111
06-09-2023, 05:11 PM
why is it absolutely no surprise you’re from the lower mainland with that little snowflake attitude.
I totally agree. Gross picture to even post. Like why put that stupid shit on social media.

moosinaround
06-09-2023, 06:57 PM
Heading out in the morning for a lonely ole boar. I'm trying a neck shot if it is presented. I'm only using a 9.3x62 though, so I hope it will be enough?!! Stay tuned for some pics of a legally killed black bear, in a legal season, strictly used as food, and not a trophy! Moosin

TheObserver
06-09-2023, 07:33 PM
Heading out in the morning for a lonely ole boar. I'm trying a neck shot if it is presented. I'm only using a 9.3x62 though, so I hope it will be enough?!! Stay tuned for some pics of a legally killed black bear, in a legal season, strictly used as food, and not a trophy! Moosin

Same here, there is a HUGE boar that chewed up my camera last week when I checked it, he is huge going to play the wind and try calling him in in the morning and evening and in between scoutin for BT, but who knows where he'll be I guess as their rutting.

Won't be a neck shot for me unless it is all that presents itself and I know it will be a good hit, hope you connect! If I do i'll post another story.

Husky7mm
06-09-2023, 08:08 PM
Crazy shit, never seen the likes of it. Shot a wolf in the neck and it bled an ass load. About 3-4 litres and the blood coagulated almost instantly. It was a strange scene to me…. But your bear, holy shit, bananas! Best to keep it off crackbook….

hunterdon
06-10-2023, 11:32 AM
Remember when the grizz was shown on the web sliding down the snow pack. then the hockey player posed with his bear head on the boat. wasnt to long after we were shut down for grizz hunting.. Like it or not these pictures are ruining it for everyone.. These types of hunting pictures destroy our hunting community..
Besides its a ****in awefull picture. LOL.. Keep posting stuoid shit like that and dont be surprised when you cant hunt black bear.. I live in Haida Gwaii . The outfitter left his carcasses in the ditch on the main road or not far off. People got sick of it. Guess what. We cant hunt bear here anymore.. Like it or not that shit is bad news for hunters..
Probably gonna take flack over this but I know I am right so who cares..

Yes you are right. Some here just don't get it. They act tough but not smart. I don't have a problem with any of the original posters story. In fact, I particularly like the part where he passed up on a bear in order to allow a family to take that shot. That was great gesture on his part. I commend him for that.

The problem as I see it, is the posting of such a gruesome picture is that it will make it's way where it was not intended. There is no such thing as a "semi private forum". Once on the internet, it can be accessed anywhere and by anybody. It's out there period. People who don't hunt (the vast majority), who may see this will think that this is the norm when an animal is shot. It certainly isn't. We as hunters know this but the general public does not.

Like the saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words". The problem here is it will be OUR picture but accompanied by THEIR words.

And, lets stop with this crap calling other fellow hunters on this site "snowflake" and "from the lower mainland", in order to degrade others, just because they have a different opinion.

Respectfully

Ourea
06-10-2023, 04:57 PM
Looks like a god damn crime scene

4x4
06-11-2023, 10:11 AM
Yes you are right. Some here just don't get it. They act tough but not smart. I don't have a problem with any of the original posters story. In fact, I particularly like the part where he passed up on a bear in order to allow a family to take that shot. That was great gesture on his part. I commend him for that.

The problem as I see it, is the posting of such a gruesome picture is that it will make it's way where it was not intended. There is no such thing as a "semi private forum". Once on the internet, it can be accessed anywhere and by anybody. It's out there period. People who don't hunt (the vast majority), who may see this will think that this is the norm when an animal is shot. It certainly isn't. We as hunters know this but the general public does not.

Like the saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words". The problem here is it will be OUR picture but accompanied by THEIR words.

And, lets stop with this crap calling other fellow hunters on this site "snowflake" and "from the lower mainland", in order to degrade others, just because they have a different opinion.

Respectfully

Class act post.

Glad he got his bear and is going to enjoy the meat. Looking forward to hearing how some of his recipes are going to turn out.
The one pic I wouldn't of posted just because non hunters would think that bear got shoot with a machine gun. Most of us understand that this happens at times when you partake in this great hobby/ passion .... but the non hunters most likely don't.

Nothing wrong with difference of opinions amongst fellow hunters and I see no insults when people commenting about the excessive blood pics. All they did was give there opinion. Hunterdon mentioned respect. Respect can go a long way between us hunters even if we don't always agree with each other.

Some members only know insults and that's how they act. Thankfully it's only a few handful of them. I lived in Kemano and Shalath and the lml for most of my life but I'm a snowflake because why?

Anyway congrats on the bear and cheers.

ElectricDyck
06-11-2023, 12:23 PM
The way canadians vote the black bear hunt will eventually be cancelled. I dont think hiding the hunt will help keep it around. The problem is way bigger than some people getting turned off by a picture.

Evanguy
06-11-2023, 12:55 PM
So we should post hunting pics on a hunting forum? Wow.....