PDA

View Full Version : Eye on the sky??

HappyJack
04-16-2023, 04:55 PM
Have you ever seen something strange flying around in the sky?

As a kid and camping under the stars we watched a satellite zig zag across the sky, rather than just flying in a straight line like the rest. Refraction of light? or a ufo??

One night I looked out our back window and on the horizon there were 5 bright lights and they appeared to be moving, after a few minutes I could tell for sure they were moving and headed right towards our place, looked like a ufo armada!! So I went out onto the back step to watch them fly overhead, turns out it was 5 helicopters, at least that's what it sounded like. Why would choppers be flying at night in formation like that?? Canadian secret service??

adriaticum
04-16-2023, 05:41 PM
The night sky is polluted by Musk’s satellites

Ron.C
04-16-2023, 05:54 PM
Once. Back in 1998, was hunting with my bro in law. We hiked into a spot, pre-dawn to hunt blacktail in an open area that had been cut about 7 years earlier. Was about 45 minutes before light and we were stopped in our tracks as watched some really weird shit take place in the night sky at what appered to be below the height of land we were loking at and miles away from any ambient light.

All I'll say is to this day neither of us can explain what we saw.

Gateholio
04-16-2023, 06:20 PM
A few times I've seen weird lights moving in strange patterns or hovering. I don't have any idea what they were. Probably some man made thing but also could be weird natural lights of some sort. Or maybe alien spacecraft? The US military has admitted that their pilots have observed UFO's that defy our known parameters of flight, so who knows these days?

Bustercluck
04-16-2023, 07:24 PM
Fire in the sky…

Norwestalta
04-16-2023, 08:03 PM
With the way things are these days any thing could be true.

Wentrot
04-16-2023, 08:11 PM
Fire in the sky…

man, that movie messed me right up when I was younger. Don’t know why my folks let me watch that one lol

I have seen strange things in the sky but nothing that I could say was 100 percent other worldly. I definitely believe that there are things beyond just us though.

Bustercluck
04-16-2023, 08:35 PM
man, that movie messed me right up when I was younger. Don’t know why my folks let me watch that one lol

I have seen strange things in the sky but nothing that I could say was 100 percent other worldly. I definitely believe that there are things beyond just us though.
I wonder if it’s a true story? Or not? Or at least some version of what they thought to be the truth?

Who knows?

Wentrot
04-16-2023, 08:40 PM
I wonder if it’s a true story? Or not? Or at least some version of what they thought to be the truth?

Who knows?

Lots of info out there about the Travis Walton fellow. Apparently he has passed and failed lie detector tests lol

Dour
04-16-2023, 08:52 PM
Ball lightning !!!!!!!!!!

Arctic Lake
04-16-2023, 09:13 PM
They have been here a long time ,and they are watching us !
Arctic Lake

REMINGTON JIM
04-16-2023, 09:34 PM
[QUOTE=Gateholio;2398341]A few times I've seen weird lights moving in strange patterns or hovering. I don't have any idea what they were. Probably some man made thing but also could be weird natural lights of some sort. Or maybe alien spacecraft ?

Before or After you smoked a Bag of Weed. ? Or ate Pot Cookies ! :-P:smile: RJ

IslandWanderer
04-16-2023, 11:22 PM
My understanding is that the numbers don't support the idea of visitors from other planets. Huge distances away and a massive timeline of billions of years. We've only been around for about 200,000 years, so unlikely our species would have crossed paths with another from elsewhere.

caddisguy
04-16-2023, 11:44 PM
The night sky is polluted by Musk’s satellites

Lmao... saw the StarLink train for the first time July last year chilling just about ready for bed in the jeep up a mountain... seeing that the first time I woke up my wife "SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!!!" lol

HappyJack
04-17-2023, 07:41 AM
I figure there must be something out there, just too many people with sightings and abduction stories. I keep my eyes open because I'd sure like to see something that was a rock solid sighting of a UFO, I'm always looking for proof of a squatch too, no luck yet but I haven't given up.

Gateholio
04-17-2023, 08:43 AM
I figure there must be something out there, just too many people with sightings and abduction stories. I keep my eyes open because I'd sure like to see something that was a rock solid sighting of a UFO, I'm always looking for proof of a squatch too, no luck yet but I haven't given up.

Anyone that says that our planet is the only planet in the universe with intelligent life on it is simply naive. The universe is too big to not have other planets that can sustain life. The big question is where they are at with their technology? Are they in the stone age or the star trek age or sort of like us?

ACB
04-17-2023, 10:02 AM
"The Truth Is Out There". I agree with Gate, it would be naive to think that were the only "miracle" in the universe considering that there are billions and billions of stars that make up this universe. Is there more than one universe? We just don't know. What was "there" before the Big Bang, was there just nothing? We don't know. It's something that is so difficult to comprehend and I think it would be just be like wearing blinders to think were the only ones. To think, are species has only been around a very short time in the scope of things concerning the earth. If you look at the advancements that we've made just in the last 250 years, it's remarkable.