PDA

View Full Version : Cabins for Rent for a late season deer bowhunt?

pupper
12-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Hi guys,

I am looking for a cabin to rent for3-4 days in early-mid December for a deer bowhunt with the wife. Either in reg 8, 3, or 5 or 4 if I have to. whats a good place? any outfits out there worth calling?

Justin

meat keeper
12-04-2007, 05:36 PM
mule deer or whitetail

pupper
12-04-2007, 05:56 PM
mule deer or whitetail

Oh that doesnt matter, I am more concerned with a good venue as my wife will be around, it will be more of a holiday with my wife. I just would like to conveniently locate the holiday in a open deer area.

Mckinney Creek Adventures
12-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Hi Pupper,

We have a great cottage/cabin that we offer to hunters, families, skiers etc. It is a very comfortable home away from home with all the amenities including satellite TV, BBQ etc. We are close to Rock Creek and the Christian Valley with good hunting of all big ungulates etc. If you have not noticed our ad, we are sponsors on this site and our website address is www.mckinneycreek.com (http://www.mckinneycreek.com).

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

David Heitsman
12-04-2007, 06:39 PM
I've stayed at the Big Bar guest ranch for late season before. They even have a meal plan there for you to enjoy as well.

There was other hunters there and we would sit in the lounge and BS for a while each evening.

I think 1/2 Slam even liked one of the servers!