PDA

View Full Version : Bill C21 update

kevingm1987
02-03-2023, 07:54 AM
Small win by the looks of it

"Public Safety Committee moves to WITHDRAW C-21 Amendments!! Discussion ongoing..." CCFR

HarryToolips
02-03-2023, 08:17 AM
God bless the CCFR....

savage10
02-03-2023, 08:25 AM
Awesome. Well done to everyone who keeps fighting.

carnivore
02-03-2023, 08:45 AM
Yesss! Finally some good news. The weasels are blinking.

ACE
02-03-2023, 09:02 AM
Could the 'devious dipshit' dissect the amendment and slide parts of it in with up-coming gun restrictions?

Dutch
02-03-2023, 09:53 AM
My understanding is all the amendments were kye boshed ,and I am pretty sure he was told that this was not going to pass as his partner NDP and some Lib backbenchers said no way.Looks good on the Turd and Mendo midget cancelled his appearances today probably anticipating a blast from the media.Victory however small is a good thing are we finished with the Lib stupidity not by a long shot..

Bugle M In
02-03-2023, 10:02 AM
Good……………
thanks for the post

Lil Buck
02-03-2023, 10:25 AM
Now can we get handguns back too??

My son wants to own one legally one day

TheObserver
02-03-2023, 11:26 AM
This is a famous political action called the big ask/distract, ask for the gold pot (c-21) and realistically settle for less (buy back list and hand gun freeze), we actually lost until we get the buyback and freeze lifted. In years down the road they will repeat it saying rifles/shotguns are dangerous and so on down the line to zero legal ownership.

Buy back list and handgun freeze need to be reversed. I know many who wouldn't have gaven up f*ck all if c21 passed anyways.

Fight needs to continue way beyond this

rocksteady
02-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Let's not celebrate and forget.

I suspect the slimy PM is just pulling it back, to do another ambiguous wordsmith to see if he can sneak it back through...

I can't wait for the next election.

kevingm1987
02-03-2023, 12:36 PM
Agree this is just a bait and switch. "oh I listened to the hunters and let them keep their firearms, now lets push through C21". I also do believe though, if no one stood up he would of had no issue pushing this through and banning these hunting tools. He will continue to try until every firearm is taken.

This is a famous political action called the big ask/distract, ask for the gold pot (c-21) and realistically settle for less (buy back list and hand gun freeze), we actually lost until we get the buyback and freeze lifted. In years down the road they will repeat it saying rifles/shotguns are dangerous and so on down the line to zero legal ownership.

Buy back list and handgun freeze need to be reversed. I know many who wouldn't have gaven up f*ck all if c21 passed anyways.

Fight needs to continue way beyond this

Walking Buffalo
02-03-2023, 12:46 PM
The old Trotsky Two Step.

This is not a victory for gun ownership in Canada.

Re-contact your MP and push for the whole bill to be withdrawn.

Bigdoggdon
02-03-2023, 06:35 PM
This is not a win. This was all part of a tactical plan

Downwindtracker2
02-03-2023, 06:52 PM
You guys are giving them credit for brains. It's very undeserved.

Arctic Lake
02-03-2023, 06:57 PM
Yes totally reverse all of Bill C 21 !
Arctic Lake

high horse Hal
02-04-2023, 09:48 AM
You guys are giving them credit for brains. It's very undeserved.They were in such a hurry to slip in a wet n' slimy they didn't take time to clean it up
even the ndp gangbang partners were offended

what the he(( is a cartridge 'too powerful' for Canadians?

Redthies
02-04-2023, 10:27 AM
This is not a win. This was all part of a tactical plan

I agree 100%. As much as I hate them, they are not idiots. They knew going in if they ask for way too much, and let us howl for 6 months, they could pull back a little and possibly get us to take our foot off the throttle. This can’t happen or they will win. Things need to go back to pre Liberal laws. The OIC was still a misuse of power, and does not fit the criteria for an OIC. Everything associated with the original OIC should be null and void. Let him try to get it through the house in a democratic vote.

As posted by the CCFR, gang violence is up 92% and violent crime up by 33% since liberals took office. Obviously their programs are NOT working.