PDA

View Full Version : Hunting vid 2021

markt308
12-29-2022, 11:29 PM
Hey HBC. As I mentioned in my recent buck thread i have been waiting for a sec to edit a couple videos.
Here is some footage from the 2021 season. I hope you enjoy! I will do the 2022 video next.
Mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDt5R01x2G0&t=6s

Bugle M In
12-30-2022, 12:10 AM
Well done.
Timing was obviously right.
Good job on the video work.
Keep it up!, we need more of that content!
Congrats to all of you in the party.

Patman7
12-30-2022, 10:45 AM
Good job! Nice to see a group like that enjoying each others company and getting it done! Thanks!

wideopenthrottle
12-30-2022, 11:05 AM
well done...both the hunt and the vid...thanks for that...

ghost
12-30-2022, 11:23 AM
congratulations nice buck

one-shot-wonder
12-30-2022, 11:49 AM
Nice work Marc and crew... always look forward to your videos and taking us along for the ride

dru88
12-30-2022, 12:57 PM
Thanks for taking the time to share your hunt.Nice area nice bucks and great video. Now I can't wait for your 2022 season video
Keep them coming.

HarryToolips
12-30-2022, 02:00 PM
Nice bucks, looks like a great area, and great job on the vid...we're they rutting super hard and if so, how was the taste? Bucks that I or partners have harvested during the rut tasted fine if we got them skinned right away..

TheObserver
12-30-2022, 07:13 PM
Congrats buddy! I just checked out a few of your videos today cool i'm going to watch them all love to see BC content like the homemadeness of them too good job!

Going to pick up a go pro camera and post whatever cool stuff happens over this new year too.

Bigdoggdon
12-31-2022, 06:45 PM
Congrats those are some nice bucks. Good job all round.

markt308
01-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Nice bucks, looks like a great area, and great job on the vid...we're they rutting super hard and if so, how was the taste? Bucks that I or partners have harvested during the rut tasted fine if we got them skinned right away..

Ya they were rutting. Taste is great. Even this year the buck I shot had his nose right up a does backside and the meat is incredible. Handling is crucial but actual execution in the kitchen is probably the most important IMO. A good recipe and someone who knows how to cook goes a real long way!

markt308
01-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Congrats buddy! I just checked out a few of your videos today cool i'm going to watch them all love to see BC content like the homemadeness of them too good job!

Going to pick up a go pro camera and post whatever cool stuff happens over this new year too.

Glad you like them. I like BC content too. I also prefer watching home-grown rookie production. I can't stand the overproduced scripted fake crap out there now days

Spy
01-01-2023, 07:00 PM
That’s awesome thanks for sharing

TheObserver
01-02-2023, 11:02 PM
I also prefer watching home-grown rookie production. I can't stand the overproduced scripted fake crap out there now days

Dude 100% home-grown rookie done well is the best. Just seen the 2022 vid quality! Congrats again!

Ever used a go pro? Or just the panasonic? Going to do it this year won't be much for words if any but I think will be cool

HarryToolips
01-03-2023, 09:56 AM
Ya they were rutting. Taste is great. Even this year the buck I shot had his nose right up a does backside and the meat is incredible. Handling is crucial but actual execution in the kitchen is probably the most important IMO. A good recipe and someone who knows how to cook goes a real long way!

I agree, cheers...

markt308
01-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Dude 100% home-grown rookie done well is the best. Just seen the 2022 vid quality! Congrats again!

Ever used a go pro? Or just the panasonic? Going to do it this year won't be much for words if any but I think will be cool

I have a Gopro. Really only used it for bowhunting whitetails. They are great for anything within 30 yards but beyond that it is useless unfortunately. Can be cool as a secondary angle

TheObserver
01-04-2023, 06:51 AM
I have a Gopro. Really only used it for bowhunting whitetails. They are great for anything within 30 yards but beyond that it is useless unfortunately. Can be cool as a secondary angle

Really okay good to know I hadn't even thought of it's limited reach or looked into that, well that kinda sucks lol

Bugle M In
01-04-2023, 10:53 AM
Yes, go pros are a super wide angle cam!
But it can be hard to hold a camera hike hunting, especially to shoot.
Gi pro on head or chest or rifle, easily done.
But a camera, you basically need it on a tripod and still get it planted while the action is happening.
WT in a blind, easily done.
MD while still hunting, not easy!
Tjats why I enjoy those that post up MD videos.