PDA

View Full Version : Malahat 3D

bochunk2000
11-30-2007, 09:59 PM
We started setting up for the shoot today. We have made it an easy walk. We will still have 20 targets but we made a straight run down to the "steel grate shot" and back again. We wanted to skip the botom side this time in case of a little snow. We will be back up there tomorrow afternoon to finish the course. We are going to have about 10 Turkeys I think so we should have a good chance at a bird for the hollidays. I hope anyone thinking of coming does it should be a great shoot. Those of you on the fence...you should come too.
We have a small volunteer base for archery at the Malahat but we work hard at it. It is nice when we get a good turnout.

Martin and I had a good talk about our shoots coming up in the new year. We have gone with 2 instead of four. This in hope that we can spend a greater amout of time on these shoots and put on a great event. We are tossing around several ideas but if any of you have some good ones Please PM me. We are going to put a lot of effort into getting some sponsers this year so we can get some attractive prizes. We will also be changing how we do the food. I think we have had a better response from the home made stuff. Like I said please let me know if you have any ideas for improvments or some of the things you like already. Oh yeah and drag your butts out to the hill will ya?
I hope to see you there.....Steve.

bochunk2000
12-01-2007, 01:09 PM
F!@#ing snow. Shoot cancelled due to too much snow on the mountain.
ARRRRG.
STeve

Ron.C
12-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Are you going to re-schedule?

Bow Walker
12-03-2007, 08:06 PM
That sucks Steve - maybe in Jan.?

bochunk2000
12-04-2007, 04:27 AM
I will check with Martin and let you know. It would be nice to do.
Steve