PDA

View Full Version : 7-50 Access for Elk

shuswapfisher
12-14-2022, 05:36 PM
Hi everyone,

I am trying to find how to access 7-50 for Elk. I know that Steamboat Mountain Outfitters uses horses for this area, but they are approximately 8K for access for two people. Is there any other packers who frequent this area? Do people every fly into this area?

I have also messaged Riverjet Adventures but havnt heard back and been following up.

This is for September 2023.

Thanks for any help you can provide. Just want to book it sooner rather than later to get a good timeslot.

Thanks,

dakoda62
12-14-2022, 05:49 PM
You could try Tetsa River Outfitters, they may have closed shop though due the allocation crap. Doug and Beth Cobbet.

stoneramhunter
12-14-2022, 06:09 PM
You could try Tetsa River Outfitters, they may have closed shop though due the allocation crap. Doug and Beth Cobbet.

they also are packers at tetsa river outfitters. give them a call. or prophet river outfitters/ double a packers they are on the prophet upriver of the besa

Kluachesi
12-17-2022, 07:12 PM
There are many impressive, reputable, knowledgeable guides and hunters within the surrounding areas of the 7-50 lands; But there is one individual who is synonymous with the 7-50 area you are referring to. He packed there for many decades. Not very well received by the CO Service. He is hated by many more hunters who are not shy to show their bias, anger, jealousy and wishes for his death.

This man has no rival in the bush.

stoneramhunter
12-17-2022, 07:14 PM
There are many impressive, reputable, knowledgeable guides and hunters within the surrounding areas of the 7-50 lands; But there is one individual who is synonymous with the 7-50 area you are referring to. He packed there for many decades. Not very well received by the CO Service. He is hated by many more hunters who are not shy to show their bias, anger, jealousy and wishes for his death.

This man has no rival in the bush.

Are you talking about alex??

shuswapfisher
12-22-2022, 11:23 AM
Looks like Tetsa River Outfitters is available for the last week of August. What are everyones thoughts on the last week of August up in 7-50?

Thanks!

dakoda62
12-22-2022, 01:46 PM
Killed 2 bulls In there camp last weeks of August.

smeegle
12-22-2022, 09:53 PM
I did a moose hunt with Tetsa with my father two falls ago, you wont go wrong with them, Doug and Beth run an A+ operation and are great people. Can't recommend them enough.