PDA

View Full Version : Is the end near ?

Dour
11-24-2022, 08:35 PM
Our fearless leader is at it again. Now he’s targeting hunters. I’m sure most of you are trying to find places to hide your newly prohibited semi auto hunting riffles and shot guns.
Well the rem bushmaster is one of the very scary riffles he made a proho haha. Ffs this guy needs a thumping. https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-targets-hunters-with-gun-bill-changes-that-assault-canadian-heritage/wcm/c38ab4ab-2e72-4b34-a542-b85d93b88da5/amp/

TheObserver
11-24-2022, 08:42 PM
Our fearless leader is at it again. Now he’s targeting hunters. I’m sure most of you are trying to find places to hide your newly prohibited semi auto hunting riffles and shot guns.
Well the rem bushmaster is one of the very scary riffles he made a proho haha. Ffs this guy needs a thumping. https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-targets-hunters-with-gun-bill-changes-that-assault-canadian-heritage/wcm/c38ab4ab-2e72-4b34-a542-b85d93b88da5/amp/

He needs a thumping so serious that it results in death, guys going to rot in hell I presume

TheObserver
11-24-2022, 08:44 PM
This f****ng pisses me off. By now we should all know they are not going to stop until Bows are "bAnNeD". F****ng f**s good luck!

wideopenthrottle
11-24-2022, 08:47 PM
they deliberately make things more complicated....they benifit from the time delay created while everyone with a brain is going wtf this makes no sense to me ...

edit i changed my stupid question to a simple observation

Imdone
11-24-2022, 08:52 PM
We need to Vote these Liberals OUT of government.

Contact your Conservative Representative and demand they fight for the rights of Canadian Heritage and tradition with Firearms with Millions of us if they expect our votes.
Arrange a meeting and demand they EXPOSE the Liberals on misleading the public, how this will NOT stop nor slow the crime with firearms.

TheObserver
11-24-2022, 08:57 PM
They are both owned by the same people, politics is completely compromised. Only push back is to say f**k you and do not comply. That is my opinion anyways.

Worked for covaids and the vax

TheObserver
11-24-2022, 08:59 PM
Our country/the world is run by evil scum, and what we have seen over the last 10 years is just the beginning if there is no stand up and challenge

Spy
11-24-2022, 09:07 PM
The Truckers made the stand and sadly there were many that did not support them. You can go check the Covid threads to see who all of the traitors were they will be the same ones who fold when they come to take your guns. We warned them!

HarryToolips
11-24-2022, 09:11 PM

Contact your Conservative Representative and demand they fight for the rights of Canadian Heritage and tradition with Firearms with Millions of us if they expect our votes.
Arrange a meeting and demand they EXPOSE the Liberals on misleading the public, how this will NOT stop nor slow the crime with firearms.

I agree with contacting your local MLA's...we need to all apply pressure..

Dour
11-24-2022, 09:23 PM
I probably got the name mixed up. It doesn’t matter woodmaster or. Bushmaster. They are probably both banned now. If we all reached out to our mla. Or a good hit man. I’m sure something will happen. There is no way to get Justin Castro out. That’s the main issue. There are over 200k sks owners. In Canada. That they know about. Are the cops going to come door knocking ? With their hand guns drawn ? I wish a rcmp officer was on here and I want to hear what he/she has to say on this topic.

Redthies
11-24-2022, 09:34 PM
I agree with contacting your local MLA's...we need to all apply pressure..

MLAs are provincial. This is federal. Contact your MP too.

TheObserver
11-24-2022, 09:40 PM
I probably got the name mixed up. It doesn’t matter woodmaster or. Bushmaster. They are probably both banned now. If we all reached out to our mla. Or a good hit man. I’m sure something will happen. There is no way to get Justin Castro out. That’s the main issue. There are over 200k sks owners. In Canada. That they know about. Are the cops going to come door knocking ? With their hand guns drawn ? I wish a rcmp officer was on here and I want to hear what he/she has to say on this topic.

Look at what they upheld with the plandemic and continue to enforce, they are the worst of the worst.

Zero Honour today, dead.

Just following orders rings a bell (just like all the worlds largest atrocities). Coward s***t.
Wouldnt let me see the old man in the hospital when he was dying. Tried to tell me I can't have family over for Christmas dinner.

Teaching our little ones sogi.

Our system is beyond salvagable trash. Do not comply!

ElectricDyck
11-24-2022, 09:54 PM
Im super happy this will be a step in the direction of ending gun crime on innocent citizens...the 19 year old that shot up my house with 8 pending court cases who was caught and released 3 weeks latter to reoffend will think twice now...

Bugle M In
11-25-2022, 02:28 AM
Yup, now things are getting out of hand.
Is that Pelosi hater out of custody yet?!

high horse Hal
11-25-2022, 09:13 AM

Arrange a meeting and demand they EXPOSE the Liberals on misleading the public, how this will NOT stop nor slow the crime with firearms.Has someone started a campaign against the NDPs based on their support for the Libs
Fighting a coalition is so much tougher, the NDP should be called out
Divided they fall..........can only hope

browningboy
11-25-2022, 09:30 AM
Ahh... it's just a conspiracy theory.... Tin foil hat wearers!! LOL

They will ban all guns, why? WEF-Great Reset, disarm the population so they can do whatever they want and they will move fast on this as many are uprising and they fear that... Funny thing there isn't that many of them?

Dannybuoy
11-25-2022, 09:31 AM
The Truckers made the stand and sadly there were many that did not support them. You can go check the Covid threads to see who all of the traitors were they will be the same ones who fold when they come to take your guns. We warned them!
No , be carefull of who you align yourself with... The few truckers that had the misguided opinion that a "protest" was a good idea were soon overwhelmed by the few anti-this -anti that conspiracy rabble that do not belong in this country . As Spy is an immigrant from a third world country only seeking to destroy our way life any advice , he fits into that description .
I am glad that most of the extremists seem to be keyboard warriors that realize moving off grid seems to be in their (and our )best interests.
We (hunters and sport shooters) cannot and will not ever stand in solidarity with them . My question would be how to mobilize any kind of opposition to this bill without having the extremists join in ? I'mdone seems to have the best idea and we wait for a change of government

TheObserver
11-25-2022, 10:27 AM
Ahh... it's just a conspiracy theory.... Tin foil hat wearers!! LOL

They will ban all guns, why? WEF-Great Reset, disarm the population so they can do whatever they want and they will move fast on this as many are uprising and they fear that... Funny thing there isn't that many of them?

No we outnumber the people who really weild power like 1 million to 1 and they know this. But their media and propaganda is so strong it is their number 1 weapon and they know this

Jagermeister
11-25-2022, 10:38 AM
I’m a member of the KTSA. In speaking a long time member a few weeks back, he said, “If everyone person holding a valid PAL/RPAL voted CPC in the last federal election, we would not be experiencing this situation.” Sadly that was not to be.
So it bears the question, how do we as law abiding firearm owing citizens mount an offensive to overthrow this legislation that essentially making us criminals by the mere abuse of an OIC? Some thing that is so undemocratic this Trudeau led government has no qualms about using.
The answer is that we have an urgent need to unite across the breadth of this country. We need to be heard as one very large voice. More on this shortly.
Right now I want to warn some of you that espouse the desire to kill someone is deemed a hate crime. Printing that kind of shit to this forum or any other forum could have dire impact and could lead to elimination. We need this and other associated sites running because the are important to our cause. I suggest that you keep your thoughts to yourself.

Dannybuoy
11-25-2022, 10:49 AM
I’m a member of the KTSA. In speaking a long time member a few weeks back, he said, “If everyone person holding a valid PAL/RPAL voted CPC in the last federal election, we would not be experiencing this situation.” Sadly that was not to be.
So it bears the question, how do we as law abiding firearm owing citizens mount an offensive to overthrow this legislation that essentially making us criminals by the mere abuse of an OIC? Some thing that is so undemocratic this Trudeau led government has no qualms about using.
The answer is that we have an urgent need to unite across the breadth of this country. We need to be heard as one very large voice. More on this shortly.
Right now I want to warn some of you that espouse the desire to kill someone is deemed a hate crime. Printing that kind of shit to this forum or any other forum could have dire impact and could lead to elimination. We need this and other associated sites running because the are important to our cause. I suggest that you keep your thoughts to yourself.
Exactly right , I voted for the Conservative MP in my riding and he was elected and is outspoken against these gun control measures .
There are those on this forum that seem ( from their posts) to have mental health issues and are a serious detriment to the "one large voice "
They need to be expelled from the ranks should they attempt to derail any serious opposition .

Arctic Lake
11-25-2022, 11:00 AM
It would seem that contacting every holder of PAL in Canada and letting them know voting for your CPC candidate is the best move to protect their interests ! I’m looking forward to you more on that later
Arctic Lake

TheObserver
11-25-2022, 11:14 AM

I don't think anyone espoused a desire to kill someone, in my comment I simply hoped he would die which to me looks like it came the closest to what you are referring to. So no crime committed there.

But thanks for the reminder and yes this site is very valuable for connecting and for any kind of unity amongst Hunters.

Hard to have any faith that politics will fix what is coming, obviously the CPC, to anyone with a sound mind would be the best option at first glance. But I can see why a lot of people are reluctant.

Dench
11-25-2022, 11:27 AM
You guys talking about killing people and over throwing the government are going to have your door kicked in by the RCMP at 3am lol. Guess what? Then you'll have no guns at all.

I suggest EVERYONE politely contact their MP and tell them their disgust with the new firearm ban.

TheObserver
11-25-2022, 11:38 AM
You guys talking about killing people and over throwing the government are going to have your door kicked in by the RCMP at 3am lol. Guess what? Then you'll have no guns at all.

I suggest EVERYONE politely contact their MP and tell them their disgust with the new firearm ban.

I don't see a need for people to sensationalize and put words in mouths, reminds me of the media.

I sifted through the comments, can you direct me to one in which their is language being used that is synonymous with overthrowing governments or carrying out murders?

Dench
11-25-2022, 11:38 AM
I don't see a need for people to sensationalize and put words in mouths, reminds me of the media.

I sifted through the comments, can you direct me to one in which their is language being used that is synonymous with overthrowing governments or carrying out murders?

Feel free to browse posts throughout this website

Night Hawk 3
11-25-2022, 11:39 AM
Here’s a petition to sign:

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-4097

TheObserver
11-25-2022, 11:41 AM
Feel free to browse posts throughout this website

I do not have time to browse through multiple posts on this website. I am referring to this thread as that is where you put the comment and I have not seen any talk like that on this thread as of yet

goatdancer
11-25-2022, 11:51 AM

Go back and read posts 2 & 10 very carefully.

Spy
11-25-2022, 11:57 AM
No , be carefull of who you align yourself with... The few truckers that had the misguided opinion that a "protest" was a good idea were soon overwhelmed by the few anti-this -anti that conspiracy rabble that do not belong in this country . As Spy is an immigrant from a third world country only seeking to destroy our way life any advice , he fits into that description . .I have been a Canadian citizen since 2003 so please get you facts straight.......!
I am glad that most of the extremists seem to be keyboard warriors that realize moving off grid seems to be in their (and our )best interests.
We (hunters and sport shooters) cannot and will not ever stand in solidarity with them . My question would be how to mobilize any kind of opposition to this bill without having the extremists join in ? I'mdone seems to have the best idea and we wait for a change of government
I see you have run away from the Covid thread like the coward you are. As for “keyboard warriors” you constantly hide behind yours nobody on HBC can vouch foe you, you have never written a hunting story with pics of yourself in them as you are afraid to be identified as members would confront you and your cover would be blown. I on the other hand have actively hunted with many members on HBC, post up hunting content and am not afraid to post pictures of myself.. So you are in fact the keyboard wanker that is in hiding. You are a keyboard coward.

Dannybuoy
11-25-2022, 11:57 AM
Post #2
QUOTE=TheObserver;2373608]He needs a thumping so serious that it results in death, guys going to rot in hell I presume[/QUOTE]

BAZINGA !

TheObserver
11-25-2022, 12:04 PM

There definitely isn't anything coming close to overthrowing government in either of those posts. This is my main point like think before you say things.

As for killing, I hope he gets what he deserves. Post number 2 doesn't infer to me or even anyone in specific carrying out a deed. I simply think the guy should drop dead and quite honestly hope that he does! The sooner the better. Not that that will change anything, because they have 20 more patsies in line that will take his place.

At this point I could give a f**k less about being sensitive or careful, they are not going to be either going ahead with these agenda's as time goes on here.

I'm sick of people taking things out of context and sensationalism. Not trying to start things up here. Most of all im sick of and pissed off about these new bills and freedoms being relinquished, while people either stick their head in the sand or pursue what is quite obvious hopeless avenues. Time to see things for what they are.

I knew this was coming, just happening quicker than I thought. Anyways i've been pretty choked last night and today and need to take some time and chill out.

TheObserver
11-25-2022, 12:06 PM
Post #2
QUOTE=TheObserver;2373608]He needs a thumping so serious that it results in death, guys going to rot in hell I presume

BAZINGA ![/QUOTE]

So how exactly is that me "talking about killing someone"?

That is me talking about how I wish someone would die.

Two totally different things, as is the point I was trying to make.

Dannybuoy
11-25-2022, 12:13 PM
Spy : Are you saying you are a refugee and not an immigrant ? Either way feel free to go back ...
The covid thread is done .... anyone believing the twisted views on that thread can keep on posting with their little fellowship of insanity .
I won't contribute to that as it just gives you and the other conspiracy crowd someone to chirp at .These gun control threads seem to have a more common sense approach and realize that you conspiracy bunch are a liability not an asset

Dannybuoy
11-25-2022, 12:15 PM
BAZINGA !

Two totally different things, as is the point I was trying to make.[/QUOTE]
AH Ok .... a serious thumping resulting in death is totally OK ��

TheObserver
11-25-2022, 12:19 PM

Two totally different things, as is the point I was trying to make.
AH Ok .... a serious thumping resulting in death is totally OK ��[/QUOTE]

I would be more than fine with it if it happened to him yes lol.

But you can not sit here and tell me my post is me talking about me killing someone because it is quite clearly not, if it was I would have said

I will give him a serious thumping resulting in death, not he needs a serious thumping resulting in death.

Do not f****ng twist words. Period.

Dannybuoy
11-25-2022, 12:19 PM
There definitely isn't anything coming close to overthrowing government in either of those posts. This is my main point like think before you say things.

As for killing, I hope he gets what he deserves. Post number 2 doesn't infer to me or even anyone in specific carrying out a deed. I simply think the guy should drop dead and quite honestly hope that he does! The sooner the better.

At this point I could give a f**k less about being sensitive or careful, they are not going to be either going ahead with these agenda's as time goes on here.

I'm sick of people taking things out of context and sensationalism. Not trying to start things up here. Most of all im sick of and pissed off about these new bills and freedoms being relinquished, while people either stick their head in the sand or pursue what is quite obvious hopeless avenues. Time to see things for what they are.

I knew this was coming, just happening quicker than I thought. Anyways i've been pretty choked last night and today and need to take some time and chill out.
The problem is you have aligned yourself (unknowingly or not ) with the conspiracy crowd ( in other threads)and have lost some respect and alot of credibility by doing so . Because Yes this is a problem for all gun owners !

TheObserver
11-25-2022, 12:23 PM
The problem is you have aligned yourself (unknowingly or not ) with the conspiracy crowd ( in other threads)and have lost some respect and alot of credibility by doing so . Because Yes this is a problem for all gun owners !

The governments and powers behind them are up to many conspiracies, and I am aware of a lot of them (most likely not all).

If that loses me respect and credibility with some Men then that is for the better in my eyes.

Spy
11-25-2022, 01:19 PM
Spy : Are you saying you are a refugee and not an immigrant ? Either way feel free to go back ...
The covid thread is done .... anyone believing the twisted views on that thread can keep on posting with their little fellowship of insanity .
I won't contribute to that as it just gives you and the other conspiracy crowd someone to chirp at .These gun control threads seem to have a more common sense approach and realize that you conspiracy bunch are a liability not an asset
You are on all these threads stirring the pot you are when we should be uniting together go crawl back in your hole as you are definitely a Government spy/plant. I would suggest everyone put this idiot on ignore and don’t respond to any of his posts he is a traitor to Canada and a Liberal plant.

IronNoggin
11-25-2022, 02:11 PM
What to do?

From the CCFR:

Bury their desks in letters!!!

I know ... I'm sick of it all too. But our silence is consent. We spend how much time commiserating on social media or with friends about the Liberal government's constant attack on the legal firearm community? Let's refocus some of that time on flooding their offices, and burying their desks in letters. Yes, I mean paper letters. Here's why.

https://firearmrights.ca/bury-their-desks-in-letters

Dannybuoy
11-25-2022, 02:24 PM
You are on all these threads stirring the pot you are when we should be uniting together go crawl back in your hole as you are definitely a Government spy/plant. I would suggest everyone put this idiot on ignore and don’t respond to any of his posts he is a traitor to Canada and a Liberal plant.
No , you ***tard . I ( and other) normal people havent been responding to the insane conspiracy theory threads for months now . You are just pissed that we don't want or need the volatile anarchist type response that you seem to be craving ( just like the old country eh ?) Go back !
People here are not are as nieve as you wish neither will they be bullied . It works for you on the Covid thread as no-one cares anymore... we care about this topic and there have been a lot of good posts . I will apologise to those posters as I am not as tactfully when responding those with mental health issues.

Dannybuoy
11-25-2022, 02:26 PM
What to do?

From the CCFR:

I know ... I'm sick of it all too. But our silence is consent. We spend how much time commiserating on social media or with friends about the Liberal government's constant attack on the legal firearm community? Let's refocus some of that time on flooding their offices, and burying their desks in letters. Yes, I mean paper letters. Here's why.

I like it !

Spy
11-25-2022, 02:37 PM
No , you ***tard . I ( and other) normal people havent been responding to the insane conspiracy theory threads for months now . You are just pissed that we don't want or need the volatile anarchist type response that you seem to be craving ( just like the old country eh ?) Go back !
People here are not are as nieve as you wish neither will they be bullied . It works for you on the Covid thread as no-one cares anymore... we care about this topic and there have been a lot of good posts . I will apologise to those posters as I am not as tactfully when responding those with mental health issues.
Lol but this was just another “ conspiracy theory “ lol you are a goof, don’t pretend to have any friends on HBC you are probably the most hated idiot on here.

Keta1969
11-25-2022, 02:52 PM
The dickhead liberals do everything for a reason. They are about dividing people stirring up shit and saying told you so. They need to be VOTED out, not just them but their NDP buddies. Write your MP, after you write follow up with an email. In order to vote them out the Right has to vote for the party that has the best shot, CPC. They will need a majority to repeal any of this BS. Also it's holiday time so if this issue comes up at a party talk about, explain it. Talk about it at work also in a calm manner, don't be talking about wishing to overthrow the gov't or wishing death on politicians. This is what the Liberals want, don't play the game. Jumping up and down calling for the overthrow of the gov't will just alienate people we need to help vote this sack of garbage out.

Arctic Lake
11-25-2022, 03:26 PM
I’ll get on it . Everyone on HBC needs to do this ! Hope you post this on GunNutz Nog !
Arctic Lake

What to do?

From the CCFR:

Arctic Lake
11-25-2022, 03:31 PM
Is there any way that a person kind find out who has a PAL . Every PAL holder should be reminded that it is their best interest to vote CPC . Also if every PAL holder would write letters that would be terrific !
We need to start a CCFR Provincially to organize a response to all of this !
Arctic Lake

Bugle M In
11-25-2022, 04:07 PM
Is there any way that a person kind find out who has a PAL . Every PAL holder should be reminded that it is their best interest to vote CPC . Also if every PAL holder would write letters that would be terrific !
Arctic Lake

I think one of the underlying problems is, back when gun registry was mandatory, many did register them.
Some, only registered a few (the smarter ones, imo), and a few Who didn’t bother.
But when the registry ended, I don’t think the paperwork the government etc held went into the fire basket.
They more than likely hung in to them.

So, they probably know if a lot of legal guns, who holds them, should they ban …say all semis.

I did register my hunting rifle.
Cant say I recall I own anything else!

ACB
11-26-2022, 02:50 PM

Exactly, the same thing has to happen to the Libs when they brought in the firearm registry, they got their asses VOTED out of office. All of this is just a waste of time and a lot of taxpayers money, instead they have to go after the illegal gun trade. You always hear when a gangbanger gets snuffed is that they were known to police and have an extensive police record, it's pretty much assured that they aren't killed with legal firearms. It's time if they know who these people are the cops should spend more dogging these waste of skin Aholes and when they catch them with illegal firearms throw the book at them and the Libs or who ever else is in power have laws in place that will keep them off the streets for a good amount of time! Instead of going after legal and law abiding gun owners.

Dench
11-26-2022, 03:28 PM
Sounds like an election is imminent

dino
11-26-2022, 05:09 PM
Lol but this was just another “ conspiracy theory “ lol you are a goof, don’t pretend to have any friends on HBC you are probably the most hated idiot on here.

Lol is right. He pushes all of the progressive liberal policies then has the gaul to now proclaim he's against the gun grab.
You just can't make this shit up.
The woke and broke!

dino
11-26-2022, 05:18 PM
The governments and powers behind them are up to many conspiracies, and I am aware of a lot of them (most likely not all).

If that loses me respect and credibility with some Men then that is for the better in my eyes.

I wouldn't give the dannies to much attention. He's the biggest hypocrite troll on this site. He's been banned multiple times for it. He will be gone again soon enough with his tail between his legs.

ACB
11-26-2022, 05:39 PM
Arctic Lake
Guarantied there's lots of Lib. supporters that have pal's, how do you think the Libs got voted out last time?

Dannybuoy
11-26-2022, 06:55 PM
I wouldn't give the dannies to much attention. He's the biggest hypocrite troll on this site. He's been banned multiple times for it. He will be gone again soon enough with his tail between his legs.
Well at least I am speaking up against the new bill ... You are just speaking (bleating) against true conservatives such as myself . Thanks for playing numnuts!

Arctic Lake
11-26-2022, 07:45 PM
I just hope every single hunter on here is donating some funds to try and stop this ! I’m putting money where my mouth is !
Arctic Lake

Piperdown
11-26-2022, 07:48 PM
Ah Dino BMOC, talk is cheap it takes money to buy whiskey. Spy my good buddy, how are you Mikey, been away for a couple of years after my wife lost her battle with cancer. Jar my memory my good friend, but didn't you say you would leave this site if the Orange Man lost the election??? Or are we under the thinking that he didn't lose.
Anyways off I go to chase hogs and fish in Kauai for 4 months, glad to see nothing has changed here, flame away

Spy
11-26-2022, 07:53 PM
Ah Dino BMOC, talk is cheap it takes money to buy whiskey. Spy my good buddy, how are you Mikey, been away for a couple of years after my wife lost her battle with cancer. Jar my memory my good friend, but didn't you say you would leave this site if the Orange Man lost the election??? Or are we under the thinking that he didn't lose.
Anyways off I go to chase hogs and fish in Kauai for 4 months, glad to see nothing has changed here, flame away
Make sure to get your booster and have a great time fishing and hunting we will definitely miss your contributions to HBC

Dannybuoy
11-26-2022, 07:55 PM
I just hope every single hunter on here is donating some funds to try and stop this ! I’m putting money where my mouth is !
Arctic Lake
Right on Arctic Lake , I'm embarrassed for the wanna be sheep like dino that can only spew hate against anyone or everyone that doesn't toe the flock line .
Sounds rather communistic but given his history , the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree .
I shouldn't respond to his rhetoric but wanna be bullies can't go unchallenged

dino
11-26-2022, 08:14 PM

Karma is a bitch bud! I guess you know that.

adriaticum
11-26-2022, 08:18 PM
PoCo Military prepared a whole bunch of letters to sign and send out.
Anyone out that way should drop by 7 days a week.

dino
11-26-2022, 08:21 PM
Right on Arctic Lake , I'm embarrassed for the wanna be sheep like dino that can only spew hate against anyone or everyone that doesn't toe the flock line .
Sounds rather communistic but given his history , the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree .
I shouldn't respond to his rhetoric but wanna be bullies can't go unchallenged

" Face palm" " head shake" " laugh and smile". ......your just so weak.

Dannybuoy
11-26-2022, 08:33 PM
I heard that from your old east gate neighbors after they ran you out of the area . How's that working out for you ?
Imagine that , a lowlife poaching weasel talking about Karma ... it's a small world " dino;" and Karma is a bitch

Jagermeister
11-26-2022, 08:34 PM
Spy and others. Knock off the bullshit and quit derailing the thread by constantly picking on someone.

Before we can get to an election, we need to bring about a non-confident vote on a Liberal introduced or sponsored motion. To accomplish this will require the NDP en masse to vote against the motion along with the Bloc and CPC.

There are thirteen NDP members of parliament in this province. If your MP is NDP, start writing your letter expressing your total anger with Bill C-21 and how it’s making you and the rest of the Government vetted Canadian firearm owners into criminals. Reiterate that the legislation does nothing to deter the criminals of procuring illegally gained guns and continue their course with seeming impunity. Tell her or him you demand an immediate federal election to remove the Liberals from power. Demand an answer from them and their proposed action to facilitate the expedited non-confidence vote. Make sure that Jagmeet Singh gets a copy of your letter. And cc a copy of your letter to Pierre Poilievre. (For your convenience, here is Pierre Poilievre’s email address: pierre.poilievre@parl.go.ca)

If your MP is Liberal, write your letter in the same fashion and forward a copy to Poilievre as well. Make sure the recipient can see that Poilievre is getting it as well. As an afterthought, cc the pm too.

If your MP is conservative, do the same as above.

Today is Saturday. Get your letter out before next Saturday. Parliament will be adjourned for the Christmas break. It would be nice if we could give him a bitchslapping for a Christmas present..

More to come

Piperdown
11-26-2022, 08:38 PM
Make sure to get your booster and have a great time fishing and hunting we will definitely miss your contributions to HBC

Fourth shot done, 6 ft tall and bullet proof, got some real nice hogs last year. So far only 3 friends bite the dust with covid, glad its only the flu. Maybe see you in Renfrew next year

Piperdown
11-26-2022, 08:40 PM

Well just shows how classless you are with that reply little man, carry on> Oh nice avatar pic what 10 years since you shot your last dink buck, post em up shooter....lol ha ha ha keep on keeping on BMOC, waiting for your pm

Piperdown
11-26-2022, 08:43 PM
Dino, aren't they extinct, BMOC, pm me for more

Dannybuoy
11-26-2022, 08:58 PM
Spy and others. Knock off the bullshit and quit derailing the thread by constantly picking on someone.

Before we can get to an election, we need to bring about a non-confident vote on a Liberal introduced or sponsored motion. To accomplish this will require the NDP en masse to vote against the motion along with the Bloc and CPC.

There are thirteen NDP members of parliament in this province. If your MP is NDP, start writing your letter expressing your total anger with Bill C-21 and how it’s making you and the rest of the Government vetted Canadian firearm owners into criminals. Reiterate that the legislation does nothing to deter the criminals of procuring illegally gained guns and continue their course with seeming impunity. Tell her or him you demand an immediate federal election to remove the Liberals from power. Demand an answer from them and their proposed action to facilitate the expedited non-confidence vote. Make sure that Jagmeet Singh gets a copy of your letter. And cc a copy of your letter to Pierre Poilievre. (For your convenience, here is Pierre Poilievre’s email address: pierre.poilievre@parl.go.ca)

If your MP is Liberal, write your letter in the same fashion and forward a copy to Poilievre as well. Make sure the recipient can see that Poilievre is getting it as well. As an afterthought, cc the pm too.

If your MP is conservative, do the same as above.

Today is Saturday. Get your letter out before next Saturday. Parliament will be adjourned for the Christmas break. It would be nice if we could give him a bitchslapping for a Christmas present..

More to come
Great advice Jager ! Must be a slow Saturday night ! I am doing my part ! Multi-tasking ! Conversing with the chuckle-heads while writing the polititions !
As stated my MP is a conservative and already vocal on this .

dino
11-26-2022, 09:43 PM
Well just shows how classless you are with that reply little man, carry on> Oh nice avatar pic what 10 years since you shot your last dink buck, post em up shooter....lol ha ha ha keep on keeping on BMOC, waiting for your pm

It's telling when you make an unwarranted attack on me then claim my retort was unfair.

By the way, this isn't a hunting site anymore, also I shot a 4 point on Monday. PM? please elaborate.

dino
11-26-2022, 09:49 PM
I heard that from your old east gate neighbors after they ran you out of the area . How's that working out for you ?
Imagine that , a lowlife poaching weasel talking about Karma ... it's a small world " dino;" and Karma is a bitch

Huh?... I build houses and sell them to make money. It's called capitalism.
Poaching? Lol you need something a little better than that Epstein.

Dannybuoy
11-26-2022, 09:58 PM
Huh?... I build houses and sell them to make money. It's called capitalism.
Poaching? Lol you need something a little better than that Epstein.
You are obviously forgetting about Karma ol boy ... it's a small world and the fact that it took you an hour and a half to come up with that "story"
I know people that lived in Manning for decades and you couldn't build an outhouse .
Carry on ... out of respect for Jager, I'm done with your BS on this thread now as well .

dino
11-26-2022, 10:12 PM

I hear ya but the unfortunate reality is that even if pierre wins in 2025 there is no way we're going back to the way it was with regards to firearms. At best we would be similar to the conservatives of the UK. There is an all out change of how the world works right now.
This reality is not a conspiracy theory anymore.
When a majority of a country hates fellow humans that are waving canadian flags and screaming freedom it's abundantly clear. Firearms owners are now similar to the unvaccinated. Try and have a protest and see how your treated by the public. The reality and the narrative are two different things. The narrative (propaganda) always wins now. Guns owners are already being demonized as nazi's, bigots, racists, murderers, ect. All I can say unfortunately is good luck.

Spy
11-26-2022, 10:21 PM
Fourth shot done, 6 ft tall and bullet proof, got some real nice hogs last year. So far only 3 friends bite the dust with covid, glad its only the flu. Maybe see you in Renfrew next year
Sounds good keep well.

dino
11-26-2022, 10:22 PM
You are obviously forgetting about Karma ol boy ... it's a small world and the fact that it took you an hour and a half to come up with that "story"
I know people that lived in Manning for decades and you couldn't build an outhouse .
Carry on ... out of respect for Jager, I'm done with your BS on this thread now as well .

Answer to your last sentence is no your not.

Arctic Lake
11-26-2022, 10:49 PM
I’m posting this on other threads as well . Give up some smoke money , a case of beer or a weeks worth of Starbucks and send the money to the CCFR . We can do it ! You can hold your head high and say I did it !
Arctic Lake

Jagermeister
11-26-2022, 11:46 PM
Someone asked about finding who has a R/PAL. That registry contains 2,206,767 “qualified holders”. It would be impossible contact each on a personal basis.
However, you know Peter, Paul and Mary and inform them of the action needed and each of them contact 3 and they concur and follow instructions. By the end of the year the number of people responding is going to be substantial number and hopefully it keeps growing. It would be a great New Year to send Blair, Freeland, Lametti, Medicino and their ilk out the door.
No matter be they family, friends, near or at the other end of this great country, they are needed to reclaim this great country from the clutches Trudeau, Soros, Aga Khan to name a few.

More to come…..

goatdancer
11-26-2022, 11:53 PM
Exactly, the same thing has to happen to the Libs when they brought in the firearm registry, they got their asses VOTED out of office. All of this is just a waste of time and a lot of taxpayers money, instead they have to go after the illegal gun trade. You always hear when a gangbanger gets snuffed is that they were known to police and have an extensive police record, it's pretty much assured that they aren't killed with legal firearms. It's time if they know who these people are the cops should spend more dogging these waste of skin Aholes and when they catch them with illegal firearms throw the book at them and the Libs or who ever else is in power have laws in place that will keep them off the streets for a good amount of time! Instead of going after legal and law abiding gun owners.

It seems to be that the illegal firearms charges are one of the first charges to be dropped when plea bargaining occurs.

Arctic Lake
11-27-2022, 08:49 AM
I was the one that mentioned it Jager . Okay a chain letter ?
Arctic Lake
Someone asked about finding who has a R/PAL. That registry contains 2,206,767 “qualified holders”. It would be impossible contact each on a personal basis.
However, you know Peter, Paul and Mary and inform them of the action needed and each of them contact 3 and they concur and follow instructions. By the end of the year the number of people responding is going to be substantial number and hopefully it keeps growing. It would be a great New Year to send Blair, Freeland, Lametti, Medicino and their ilk out the door.
No matter be they family, friends, near or at the other end of this great country, they are needed to reclaim this great country from the clutches Trudeau, Soros, Aga Khan to name a few.

More to come…..

igojuone
11-27-2022, 08:52 AM

Well said and time to renew my KTSA membership as well. Thanks for the reminder.

butthead
12-02-2022, 10:36 PM
would explain all the road deactivation. getting a head start on things