PDA

View Full Version : Stolen F250 Super Duty

BRrooster
11-17-2022, 09:39 AM
Last night my 2004 F250 Super Duty was stolen from my driveway in Kelowna . I know it was an old truck , but it had a blown head gasket this summer , and I did a lot of work on it , head gasket, timing chain kit , exhaust manifolds , muffler, spark plugs, etc. It is an XL model, no frills , but I liked the "on the floor 4x4 shift", and roll down non electric windows, etc.
White rusty ol girl, but got me there and back, well, most of the time!
It has aluminum running boards , and a wood dry box in the back. Jacobson Trucks is on the back window. I also put a 2" receiver in the front bumper, a "Drawtite". It also has the litttle BC Wildlife sticker on the right side of the tailgate.
Feel a little violated this morning.

Bugle M In
11-17-2022, 09:51 AM
Sorry to hear that, and yes it makes you feel violated and wanting revenge.
Hope it ends up in your driveway again.

Arctic Lake
11-17-2022, 10:10 AM
Sorry to hear ! If it’s not your property keep your bloody hands off it ! Bandits !
Arctic Lake

mike31154
11-17-2022, 10:52 AM
Ouch, that sucks big time. You should consider a security cam or 2. May not prevent theft but it's not a huge investment in something that might help identify the perps. I've had one monitoring my rear driveway for years. Amazing what I've recorded..... I was away for a week a few years ago & had my daughter look in on the place from time to time. The night before I returned thieves attempted to steal my Honda motorbike. The steering was looked but they tried to drag it up the driveway into the alley. Not sure if they were disturbed in the process or just got tired of dragging it through the snow uphill. They left it laying in the alley where my good neighbour found it. We knew there were 2 because of the footprints in the snow. Neighbour was kind enough to drag it back & he chained it to the fence for me. Needless to say when I drove into the driveway I was scratching my head for a few minutes as to why my bike wasn't where I left it. A note on backdoor enlightened me. ;-)

Hank the Honda chained to the fence....
https://dsm01pap004files.storage.live.com/y4mjLtLNSHSeqMV-40Kb5u1KFIyWBF-AxN22i6O2B9qcj2Fg2C94RTkr3iQWQmT8__0bNRjZfZkDe7__M NcwNXKy3mFmt59MNE1X627sxjaTUxEpyGd5NtSSqK7UhNotcbV ZqaxmDU4cDuRq99z1PiNvv0bZmow0PAqFfvBVboLjno?width= 1024&height=1024&cropmode=none

Dench
11-17-2022, 01:21 PM
Oh man, that sucks! I just recently left Kelowna because it's getting rough there.

hawk-i
11-17-2022, 02:55 PM
That sucks, hope you get it back in running shape!

I've got the same year ford for my hunting truck 04 F-350 6.0 diesel 4x4...I really like mine and it runs excellent(340,000kms)

TheObserver
11-17-2022, 03:21 PM
Man that is terrible buddy!!! Hope you find who it is and get it back!! F****n scum man these hub cities are fillin with em'

Husky7mm
11-17-2022, 07:05 PM
It sure sucks, any theft really, really sucks. The junkies steal those fords cause they are super easy to steal. They will use it for a ride to the next crime, they look for them. Its been a thing since the early 2000s. If you have a 2007 or older superduty put a club on it, or an immobilizer, or battery disconnect cause they are coming for your truck even if its an ol rusty one.

Redthies
11-17-2022, 10:01 PM
Oh man, that sucks! I just recently left Kelowna because it's getting rough there.

Congrats on getting out. Hellowna has become a shit hole over the past 20 years. It was fun in the 70s and 80s but it’s over now.

tigrr
11-19-2022, 06:51 PM
Kelowna was the first to put beepers on the top of almost every bottle in the liquor store.
We don't motel in kilowna anymore.

Redthies
11-19-2022, 06:56 PM
I find it funny how any thread that mentions Kelowna devolves almost immediately into a “man, I hate that place” thread! I do, in fact hate that place, but I hope the OP gets his truck back in one piece!

BRrooster
11-22-2022, 02:11 PM
Truck found in Castlegar. Just outside of town in the ditch. Ignition screwed, and Catylitic Converter gone. RCMP said not in bad shape otherwise. Personal belongings gone.
Thanks everyone for the support. Written Off!