PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Friendly Accommodation/motels In Merritt

sapper
11-09-2022, 06:31 PM
As the title suggests, does anyone have any recommendations for motels or other accommodations in Merritt that are hunter friendly?

RyoTHC
11-09-2022, 06:48 PM
As the title suggests, does anyone have any recommendations for motels or other accommodations in Merritt that are hunter friendly?

the whole town is hunter friendly lol, just drove through with the quad in my bed and my mulie Buck strapped over top the quad and the number of thumbs ups and honks I got was pleasant haha

MRP
11-09-2022, 07:46 PM
the whole town is hunter friendly lol, just drove through with the quad in my bed and my mulie Buck strapped over top the quad and the number of thumbs ups and honks I got was pleasant haha
I’m sure most of small town BC you will get the same response. And a extra is, highway 8 is open today so you don’t have to drive the coke a cola road.

180grainer
11-09-2022, 08:40 PM
Stick to the majors. Comfort in is close to the pub. The foods OK and you don't have to drive to your bed. Stay away from all of those down town.

Arctic Lake
11-09-2022, 09:18 PM
Hope you post a story and photos RyoTHC!
Arctic Lake

BeerMan
11-10-2022, 07:32 AM
Merritt Lodge Motel. Stayed there several times over the years. Clean, and not to pricey.

Knute
11-10-2022, 08:31 AM
No idea if it's still the case but a friend relates that about 8 years ago he stayed at the Knights Inn and they had a place to hang his deer?

He's generally a truth teller ;>)

pin_head
11-10-2022, 08:20 PM
Stick to the majors. Comfort in is close to the pub. The foods OK and you don't have to drive to your bed. Stay away from all of those down town.

Stayed at the comfort inn many times due to the proximity to the pub but the service in the pub is so shitty now that I stay at the Best Western instead and walk to Boston Pizza or Mr Mikes.

Brad

180grainer
11-10-2022, 08:25 PM
Stayed at the comfort inn many times due to the proximity to the pub but the service in the pub is so shitty now that I stay at the Best Western instead and walk to Boston Pizza or Mr Mikes.

Brad
That would work too. Don't go into town where the Knights Inn or Prince are.