PDA

View Full Version : My picture, but not my deer

SUAFOYT
11-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Found this 2 year old pic sitting in the old camera. Got lost in that transition to the digital. Should have been mine, but on the way up, no sign of this guy. On the way down a doe pops up from her bed and lo and behold this guy's with her. Just my lousy luck. There was another buck off to the side, but never got a shot at him.

YukonJack
11-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Well that's a sin...nice mass on the rack for sure. Hope the fellow who bagged the beast is as pleased with him as you'd have been. Thanks for sharing the memory...it's all we really have, after the eatin' is done!

SUAFOYT
11-26-2007, 08:28 PM
Well that's a sin...nice mass on the rack for sure. Hope the fellow who bagged the beast is as pleased with him as you'd have been. Thanks for sharing the memory...it's all we really have, after the eatin' is done!

The guy that bagged this has taken more like this and bigger before. Strange thing is, like this one, he gave the rack away. Doesn't get them scored, doesn't get any mounts either. Rarely takes pics for his own record. Good hunting partner though, no one I trust more when we're out there. Just seems kind of odd to me. I figure if you've got it, flaunt it.

YukonJack
11-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Certainly no shame in that....sounds like you have a decent hunting partner. I do too...mercy for such great blessings isn't it?

Yukon