PDA

View Full Version : Salmon Conservation Stamp online?

MichelD
08-07-2022, 09:56 AM
I see you can get the salt water licence on line but is there a way to get the salmon stamp on line too?

MB_Boy
08-07-2022, 10:59 AM
You should be able to add it, I have been able to for years. Did you purchase the base license without the stamp already?

Bugle M In
08-07-2022, 11:29 AM
I think if you purchase the stamp, online, you just reprint your current license and you will have both license with stamp printed out.
I know for certain if you don’t have a licences as of yet, you certainly can buy the combo online and it will print with the stamp.
You only have to decide Color or black and white;)

MichelD
08-07-2022, 03:15 PM
You should be able to add it, I have been able to for years. Did you purchase the base license without the stamp already?

No. I haven't had a saltwater licence in years.

I don't really like fishing, but a buddy has a sailboat and has asked me out because of of my years as a commercial fishermen, long-time deckhand, licensed captain, etc etc. and we're thinking of dragging a line.

MB_Boy
08-07-2022, 06:27 PM
When you go to buy online it will ask you at some point during the process to purchase the stamp. I think my license this year with the stamp was under $30 with the stamp being ~$7 or so.

Bugle M In
08-07-2022, 06:28 PM
When you go online to buy your saltwater ( tidal) license, just include the salmon stamp as a extra purchase at the same time.
You will then be sent a copy to print out and the salmon stamp will be printed out in the top right corner.