PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow all day!

JAFA
11-24-2007, 05:55 PM
I Am Going Out Tomorrow Can Leave Any Time Tonight And Stay Out Past Dark!

Mom In Law Just Arrived!

Any Advice Where I Should Go?

Thanks
Jim

The Hermit
11-24-2007, 06:02 PM
las vegas, or prince george

JAFA
11-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Youngfella,
Unless you got a muley tied to a barstool...

Las Vegas? not much of a gambler...

Thanks anyhow:?
Jim.

JAFA
11-24-2007, 06:49 PM
I have a spot up in the Coq where I have seen 1 Doe and some tracks. This is where i will be unless I get some good advice.
Been out 9-10 times (Sundays)this year and well the results above.
I thought I would put this request out before I go to the same ol... so to speak. I don't want to waste time to find out I am in the totally wrong area. I am concerned by the lack of sign up in the Coq area I have been (Carolyn Mines)
To be clear I am not asking for a honey hole ... just a road and basic KM marker... I will take it from there.
Thanks,
Jim.

Orangethunder
11-24-2007, 07:18 PM
I will send you a PM

boxhitch
11-24-2007, 07:48 PM
Been out 9-10 times (Sundays)this year and well the results above.
I thought I would put this request out before I go to the same ol... so to speak. I don't want to waste time to find out I am in the totally wrong area. I am concerned by the lack of sign up in the Coq area I have been .
Its called groundwork. How else are you going to learn, without investigating ? We all do it at some time or another.
But if you consider it all a waste of time gaged by success, then thats what it will be for you.
For me, a hunt is never a waste of time.

JAFA
11-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Na you got me wrong Box! I enjoy every hunt I go on. Please excuse my lack of articulation.

My comment was meant in a more of "am I in the totaly wrong general area because of migration/ time of year etc.

My situation until this weekend has been silly in lack of hunting time available, if you sense frustration in my post this would be the cause.

Thanks for the reply and advice.

Jim.

Will
11-24-2007, 08:05 PM
Any Advice Where I Should Go?
Region 3............http://usera.imagecave.com/BCWILL/Smilies/rockOn.gif

boxhitch
11-24-2007, 08:56 PM
My situation until this weekend has been silly in lack of hunting time available, if you sense frustration in my post this would be the cause.
.I hear ya. I've been stuck close to work, too. Several local AM hunts for 2-3 hrs., then off to the grind.

JAFA
11-24-2007, 09:36 PM
Will you win! region 3 it is!
Thanks lads for all the PM's ... you know who you are:cool:
Jim