PDA

View Full Version : Kledo creek to Muncho

bard
06-26-2022, 07:40 AM
I have a hunt planned for September. Trip starts out of muncho and end up at kledo creek. Just wondering if anyone knows of a shuttle service back to muncho or a way of getting my truck dropped off at Kledo creek. Not flying with Urs so I doubt he would shuttle. Also can anyone tell me if you get cell service at Kledo. Thanks

eastkoot
06-26-2022, 08:22 AM
Have killed 2 elk at Kledo and a LARGE moose across the highway from Kledo.. hunted from gravel pit to boat launch..Quad restrictions now...No shuttle I know of..

high horse Hal
06-26-2022, 08:46 AM
maybe? Muncho Lodge does a guest shuttle to FN or FSJ ? that they might do a curbside drop or p/u

ryanb
06-26-2022, 12:11 PM
I'm sure the Northern Rockies lodge can do it even if you're not flying with them, for some doubloons of course....

ccrcc
06-26-2022, 01:41 PM
no cell service at kledo. only spot with service nearby is just west of there at the top of the hill east of steamboat creek. only for abt 50m though... a well used pulloff can be seen.

bard
06-27-2022, 05:51 AM
Northern Rockies just said no. Guess i may be thumbing a ride. Or If anyone wants to get a flat of beer or some gas money for the trouble i would be happy to pay a hunter passing through to pick up and drop off the truck.

358mag
06-27-2022, 07:37 AM
I'm sure the Northern Rockies lodge can do it even if you're not flying with them, for some doubloons of course....

If your not flying with them or staying at there motel , they will go out of there way not to help you !!! Arrogant jerks !!!!