PDA

View Full Version : Another bad weather day

boxhitch
11-21-2007, 07:37 AM
Heading out now for another morning watch. Blah! clear sky, large moon, minus 12 deg., I hate it.

valleycowboy
11-21-2007, 07:47 AM
good luck on the day.the old man was out yesterday and even though the sky is clear at night,the whities were runnin around during the day.

hunter1947
11-21-2007, 08:04 AM
At least it is nice and clear ,better then fog or rain ,good luck on your outing.

boxhitch
11-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Yeah, the sign was there. A dusting of snow yesterday, and this AM it looked like the girls were out dancing under the moon. But I did jump a couple of WT's of some sort.Oh, did I mention crunchy bare ground, and swirling winds ?:(
Going tonight to see what time the frolicking begins.

Fisher-Dude
11-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Yeah, the sign was there. A dusting of snow yesterday, and this AM it looked like the girls were out dancing under the moon. But I did jump a couple of WT's of some sort.Oh, did I mention crunchy bare ground, and swirling winds ?:(
Going tonight to see what time the frolicking begins.

You should try getting out of the comfort of that warm Cummins for a change, maybe you'd see a few more deer! ;)

Good luck tonight, I wanna see a pic of your CRANKER whitey tomorrow morning! :D

boxhitch
11-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Had one coming in, til he went downwind. Must have taken offense to my Eau Du Oldfart.
F-D, I would never get my truck to where I am hunting, but I bet I could get yours there !

Fisher-Dude
11-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Must have taken offense to my Eau Du Oldfart.

You mean you're still putting a drop of diesel behind your ears before you go out hunting?

GoatGuy
11-22-2007, 02:15 PM
They're out there sniffing.

Buckshot had a 4pt go by the other day shortly after lunch.

Rubs and scrapes, rubs and scrapes.

tooley
11-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Get yourself into a nice treed area where the deer feel comfortable and rattle the old antlers together. It worked like a charm for me on saturday, he came in and I plugged him at 40 yrds.