PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all for Survey help!

andy1canada
04-01-2022, 07:36 AM
Wanted to say thanks to all who've responded to my survey (Hunting Gear forum) for my new camp-kitchen project. Could sure use a small push (23 more responses) to get me over my 100 min response goal. Again thanks to all who've donated a few minutes to help with this. Much obliged! Terry Anderson

Redthies
04-01-2022, 09:36 AM
A link to your survey might help. I read your thread but did not see a survey anywhere. Is it in a separate thread??

IronNoggin
04-01-2022, 01:34 PM
A link to your survey might help. I read your thread but did not see a survey anywhere. Is it in a separate thread??

Here it is: http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?169276-Survey-Gas-fired-cooking-amp-lighting-appliances

Redthies
04-01-2022, 06:06 PM
Here it is: http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?169276-Survey-Gas-fired-cooking-amp-lighting-appliances

Thanks for that Captain Obvious (said jokingly Nog!). There is no link to a survey in that thread unless it’s buried way deep. Definitely nothing in the first post... Only an email address and phone number.

Sitkaspruce
04-01-2022, 07:53 PM
It says to email him and he will send you the survey

If you can find a few minutes to help with this, simply email me at the email address below and I’ll send you the survey. Simply fill it out then hit ‘send’ and it comes back to me.

Sincerely,
Terry Anderson
Rocky Mountain Outdoors Ltd.
Mobile: 250 818 6494
rockymountainoutdoors@telus.net

Cheers

SS

IronNoggin
04-02-2022, 12:45 PM
Thanks for that Captain Obvious (said jokingly Nog!). There is no link to a survey in that thread unless it’s buried way deep. Definitely nothing in the first post... Only an email address and phone number.

You are quite welcome Captain Oblivious... https://www.tnof.ca/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/ROFLMAO.gif

The answer you were seeking, as was posted, was subsequently outlined just above by Ken.

Cheers,
Nog

andy1canada
04-02-2022, 01:43 PM
Should have responded sooner but got busy with stuff... and life.

Yes, for any who'd like to help: simply email me - rockymountainoutdoors@telus.net - then I send you the link to the Google Forms survey (you need a Google/Gmail account to participate) fill it out when you can, hit 'send' and it comes back to me.

Again, thanks to all who've helped me with this. The feedback my fellow hunters and outdoorsmen/women provide is the absolute - bar none - best of any I can get!

Damn straight!

Cheers,
Terry

Redthies
04-03-2022, 07:00 AM
Thanks Sitka. I obliviously hadn’t had enough coffee when scanning that post. Crow is deeeelicious this morning...

andy1canada
04-05-2022, 07:16 PM
#91 just came in a few minutes ago... only need - 9 more to make my target of 100!

Again, thanks to all who helped with this. This feedback from hunters - the KINGS of camping - is priceless.

Anyone else who can scrape up 10-mins or so to field a few questions and watch a short PowerPoint on my new Camp-Kitchen then offer an objective critique? I'd be forever in your debt!

Simply email me - rockymountainoutdoors@telus.net - and I'll fire it off to your email asap. Thanks again - you folks are GREAT!

Terry

waserwolf
04-08-2022, 08:05 PM
Hey All.

I took the few minutes it takes to help Terry out by taking his Survey.

Terry is working on something that would suit a lot of us who enjoy Fishing, Hunting and Camping in our great outdoors.
Personally I think Terrys Product could be used at Home as well as the great outdoors, and Terry is doing his best to manufacture in Canada which created jobs.

Reach out to Terry and check it out! Many of us could use just such a product that he is working on!!

andy1canada
04-09-2022, 05:31 PM
Finally hit 100 responses on my survey today thanks to good people like y'all here on HBC!

I read each and every one of your responses from beginning to end and the feedback was priceless.

Happy Camp Cooking to All!

Terry Anderson

Rocky Mountain Outdoors Ltd.
Victoria BC.