PDA

View Full Version : Support Bear Hunting

waserwolf
02-12-2022, 11:11 PM
Hey all.

Just thought I would pass on a great way to support Bear Hunting as well as our Hunting Heritage.

Head on over to Bear Hunting Magazine.
Read what Clay Newcomb has to say about "Guarding The Gate".
Buy a Hat, Tshirt, Sticker or Magazine Subscription.

Besides joining an organization, what are some other ways you support those who support us? Is there a Product you purchase?

waserwolf
02-17-2022, 12:08 PM
Nobody?
Maybe buying Coffee from a company that supports Hunting? Black Rifle?

DMD
02-17-2022, 01:03 PM
Don't really have any particular product I purchase. I do however like to talk to people I know about bear hunting and particularly about eating bear. Many people don't even realize that it's edible to begin with. I like to describe various ways that I like to prepare and enjoy making meals with the bears that I have harvested. It really seems to open up peoples minds about the activity when they learn that it is in fact edible and can be down right delicious. Better yet is when I can convince a person to come over and eat a meal of bear!

Liptugger
02-17-2022, 06:20 PM
Buy both tags whether you use them or not

Yuritau
02-18-2022, 03:59 PM
Don't really have any particular product I purchase. I do however like to talk to people I know about bear hunting and particularly about eating bear. Many people don't even realize that it's edible to begin with. I like to describe various ways that I like to prepare and enjoy making meals with the bears that I have harvested. It really seems to open up peoples minds about the activity when they learn that it is in fact edible and can be down right delicious. Better yet is when I can convince a person to come over and eat a meal of bear!

I started doing that, then I started to run out of bear meat and went back to not offering to share, lol.