PDA

View Full Version : Road Chickens and Mule Deer Video

bottles
12-21-2021, 05:45 PM
Hope y'all enjoy. Merry Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg4kuzlDL9g

Brew
12-21-2021, 06:17 PM
Great video as usual. Thanks for sharing.

HappyJack
12-21-2021, 06:30 PM
Thanks for sharing, looked like the rifle was really shaking on the deer shot, really enjoyed watching you video and like how you showed the work at the end. Is that footage from a go - pro?

Blacktail1
12-21-2021, 06:55 PM
Great video…. Ernest is a wicked drop in . Hahaha

bottles
12-21-2021, 06:56 PM
Great video as usual. Thanks for sharing.

I appreciate it.

Thanks for sharing, looked like the rifle was really shaking on the deer shot, really enjoyed watching you video and like how you showed the work at the end. Is that footage from a go - pro?

I was definitely battling some nerves with the shot. I tried to take a knee, but it ran on me so just shot when I had the opportunity.
It was a struggle getting him in the truck haha.
The shot was from a gopro, but most of the wildlife footage is from a Sony RX 10 Mark IV.

bottles
12-21-2021, 06:58 PM
Great video…. Ernest is a wicked drop in . Hahaha

Loved that movie when I was a kid. Think I was like 2 when it came out.

Blacktail1
12-21-2021, 07:44 PM
On a side note you are a machine!! I can’t believe you dragged that donkey in the truck !!! Well done . Great deer!

Patman7
12-21-2021, 08:10 PM
Awesome video Bottles! I shot about 20 grouse this year, very delicious. Looks like the skull broke loose on the rack? Nice shot and great patience to film while doing it!

BimmerBob
12-21-2021, 08:38 PM
Awesome vid, congrats on a nice muley buck, well done! Thanks for taking the time to video your hunts and sharing them with us, great stuff.

bottles
12-22-2021, 05:13 AM
On a side note you are a machine!! I can’t believe you dragged that donkey in the truck !!! Well done . Great deer!

My big a$$ was huffing and puffing haha

Awesome video Bottles! I shot about 20 grouse this year, very delicious. Looks like the skull broke loose on the rack? Nice shot and great patience to film while doing it!

Thanks. Ya the skull was soupy. No euro mount after a head shot.

Awesome vid, congrats on a nice muley buck, well done! Thanks for taking the time to video your hunts and sharing them with us, great stuff.

Much appreciated.

fozzy
12-22-2021, 10:41 PM
I appreciate it.

I was definitely battling some nerves with the shot. I tried to take a knee, but it ran on me so just shot when I had the opportunity.
It was a struggle getting him in the truck haha.
The shot was from a gopro, but most of the wildlife footage is from a Sony Mark IV.

good going! Thanks for sharing.

Were the grouse shots captured on gopro or another camera?

hawk-i
12-23-2021, 08:02 AM
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

BeerMan
12-23-2021, 08:20 AM
Just watched this. Great video with my morning coffee!
You are a sniper with that .22. Definitely impressive yanking that beast into the back of the truck.

Knute
12-23-2021, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the share Bottles.

Beauty of a buck, too bad Dad wasn't with you that day.

bottles
12-24-2021, 11:45 AM
good going! Thanks for sharing.

Were the grouse shots captured on gopro or another camera?

I appreciate it. Grouse were with the gopro.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Glad you enjoyed it.

Just watched this. Great video with my morning coffee!
You are a sniper with that .22. Definitely impressive yanking that beast into the back of the truck.

Thanks. CZ 457 withe eley subsonics has been deadly.

Thanks for the share Bottles.

Beauty of a buck, too bad Dad wasn't with you that day.

Thanks. He's a good hunting partner but it was also reassuring to know I can get everything done on my own if I need to. Butchered it solo too.

nature girl
12-24-2021, 12:14 PM
Great video Bottles. I liked the music at the beginning and then bang you shot a grouse. That was great.
Very nice deer maybe you should invest in a deer drag.
Thanks for taking the time to post the video and merry christmas to you Bottles.

bottles
12-26-2021, 08:49 AM
Great video Bottles. I liked the music at the beginning and then bang you shot a grouse. That was great.
Very nice deer maybe you should invest in a deer drag.
Thanks for taking the time to post the video and merry christmas to you Bottles.

Thanks. Merry Christmas