PDA

View Full Version : Christian Valley

gutpile
11-27-2021, 10:00 PM
How has hunting of whitetails been this year ? , i was think of going up there as soon as the highway opens up

Aaron600
11-27-2021, 10:37 PM
How has hunting of whitetails been this year ? , i was think of going up there as soon as the highway opens up

Let us know

Redthies
11-27-2021, 11:03 PM

Well, considering all the highways are closed again so we don’t hurt ourselves (WTF), and whities close there on Tuesday, you are going to have to be VERY quick...

I have a friend hunting the other side of the hill right now, but he hasn’t said how good it’s been. Probably a few beers deep at this point in the day.

Imdone
11-27-2021, 11:09 PM
Lots of season left. Get close. Put a stick through one.

Lots of season still go.

valleycowboy
11-28-2021, 06:40 AM
was just up around beaverdell last week.
6 deer in 5 days!!
very frustrating!!

Redthies
11-28-2021, 08:09 AM

Lots of season still go.

You realize he’s on the wrong side of closed highways, and the season closes in 2 days, right? Not exactly “lots of time”.

I’m done for now.

igojuone
11-28-2021, 09:32 AM

Lots of season still go.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Imdone
11-28-2021, 10:56 AM
You realize he’s on the wrong side of closed highways, and the season closes in 2 days, right? Not exactly “lots of time”.

I’m done for now.

Back at you.
Can you read his original post, he quotes, When the Highways open up.
Still three weeks of WT season left.

Salty
11-28-2021, 03:26 PM
The latest I've found is the Coq may open to truck traffic only by the end of January. And highway 1 through Spences bridge mid January. The only route is 3 and its rightfully only truck traffic and essential travel with check stops. So don't think the Christain valley's going to see any lower mainland hunters for the rest of this season. Interior hunters rejoice. lol

Redthies
11-28-2021, 07:34 PM
Back at you.
Can you read his original post, he quotes, When the Highways open up.
Still three weeks of WT BOW season left.

Fixed it for you. Regular season ends in that MU on Tuesday Nov 30th.

If he’s a bow hunter, sure he can go later. But who does THAT???

jac
11-28-2021, 07:50 PM
I was up the valley for the last week, it was pretty busy this weekend. Hunting was slow but when it’s this warm and raining it’s going to be tough. Nothing compared to what it once was but maybe that’s true for everywhere

Radoman
11-28-2021, 07:59 PM
Just came back today from 4 days there saw 1 cougar and 8 deer which one was a buck that wasn’t able to get a shot off. Wry slow it’s painful these days

Imdone
11-28-2021, 08:31 PM
Fixed it for you. Regular season ends in that MU on Tuesday Nov 30th.

If he’s a bow hunter, sure he can go later. But who does THAT???

Lots of us. Lots.

IronNoggin
11-29-2021, 02:17 PM
... If he’s a bow hunter, sure he can go later. But who does THAT???

Pick ME :D

Waiting until the rain turns to snow, and hopefully the roads will allow.
Thinking around the 10th or so of December.

This is by far my favorite hunt of the season, and I am certainly hoping not to miss it!

Cheers,
Nog - Have bow will travel...

Redthies
11-29-2021, 10:25 PM
Sorry Nog. BC Fairies have you on their “No Float” list. They heard you were heading for the Conservative hotbed of the interior and want to keep all the island folk in the orange zone!

Bugle M In
11-30-2021, 12:30 AM
The latest I've found is the Coq may open to truck traffic only by the end of January. And highway 1 through Spences bridge mid January. The only route is 3 and its rightfully only truck traffic and essential travel with check stops. So don't think the Christain valley's going to see any lower mainland hunters for the rest of this season. Interior hunters rejoice. lol
We'll just take our Jet Boats up:shock:

IronNoggin
11-30-2021, 01:26 PM
Sorry Nog. BC Fairies have you on their “No Float” list. They heard you were heading for the Conservative hotbed of the interior and want to keep all the island folk in the orange zone!

https://www.tnof.ca/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/ROFLMAO.gif

If they only knew how Redneck me & my Island buddies are, they'd likely want us to MOVE over there pronto!!

Finger crossed...

Nog

Redthies
11-30-2021, 07:31 PM
https://www.tnof.ca/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/ROFLMAO.gif

If they only knew how Redneck me & my Island buddies are, they'd likely want us to MOVE over there pronto!!

Finger crossed...

Nog

Best of luck if you come over! I talked to my bud who hunts Beaverdell every year, and he said he passed on a spike day 1, and then didn’t see another buck for the whole 10 days. It sounds slooooow.