PDA

View Full Version : SKRE Gear ???

Weatherby Fan
11-24-2021, 12:43 PM
Anyone have any feedback on this new clothing line, SKRE GEAR ???? they have Canadian and US portions to their website.

I ordered a Hardscrabble Jacket, Merino wool sox and a pair of all Deadfall (all season) gloves.

https://skre.ca

http://i.imgur.com/XCqm6Je.jpg (https://imgur.com/XCqm6Je)

sako79
11-24-2021, 12:51 PM
Ive been using the hardscrabble jacket and merino. Im really liking it so far. They have the best warranty and guarantee guarantee that won't cost you anything if you order the wrong size just send it back And they will send you a different size until it fits you perfectly without charging you extra

Bustercluck
11-24-2021, 01:37 PM
I was just asking one of my buddies how this stuff is working out for him.

He had a pair of gloves which wore out right away and they warrantied no questions asked.
He also had a shirt that pilled really bad right away.
He also had another warranty problem which I can’t quite remember, something like they didn’t sell the same camo pattern anymore so they gave him new stuff cheap and let him keep the defective stuff.

But he’s very happy with his hardscrabble jacket and customer service is top notch.

Keep an eye on shroud camo too. He’s trying to get a clothing line off the ground that’s made in Canada by injured canadian vets.

BRvalley
11-24-2021, 02:56 PM
I ordered a pair of Skre pants, but sent them back right away...the waist fit, but i found the crotch very shallow (think low rise jean style) and uncomfortable against the junk, and the pant bottoms were very wide and baggy which I don't see as a benefit....they weren't that much cheaper than my sitka pants and nowhere close to the same level imo....the return process was easy though

there are enough good reviews I would maybe try to order again, jacket and underlayers maybe, but the pants were not for me

donny.brooke
11-25-2021, 09:10 AM
I was just asking one of my buddies how this stuff is working out for him.

He had a pair of gloves which wore out right away and they warrantied no questions asked.
He also had a shirt that pilled really bad right away.
He also had another warranty problem which I can’t quite remember, something like they didn’t sell the same camo pattern anymore so they gave him new stuff cheap and let him keep the defective stuff.

But he’s very happy with his hardscrabble jacket and customer service is top notch.

Keep an eye on shroud camo too. He’s trying to get a clothing line off the ground that’s made in Canada by injured canadian vets.

Sounds like the Vortex of hunting clothes lol. Cheap prices with great warranty that you will probably have to use?

sako79
11-25-2021, 09:36 AM
Sounds like the Vortex of hunting clothes lol. Cheap prices with great warranty that you will probably have to use?

I've been happy with my clothing I bought from Skre and I hunted hard with it this year. But they are made overseas as wit's as with sitcot so you're paying a premium for something made not in North America