PDA

View Full Version : no mulie tag soup.

threedhunter
11-12-2007, 08:25 PM
we got our mulie on nov. 4.we being my son and i.this deer is my first mulie with a rifle as i usualy hunt with a bow.to begin, we live/ hunt in reg. 8-9,8-1. we left town before sunup, 0:dark30, headed east up carmi rd towards the weyerhouser rd, saw some does before we made city limits then nothing for the next 3 hours even though we walked into and posted on a couple of cut blocks, seeing only two chickens.we headed over the top to bvrdel to get a lunchand top up fuel. no fel in the del so down to rkck for fuel and a sadwich. sun was great an warm, left rkck to return via conkle cutoff to the weyerhouser rd. checked into cutblocks we came acrossin the little bit of snowup high looking for tracks. nothing fresh.got back into 8-1 took a road i knew to head to the end of to chek out a block i knew could have deer, didn't get there, son sez BUCK, brakes go on, into park,i ask how many points, 4 sez he, we both eject from truck, he with bow me with iron,i wait ,wait,wait the bucks head looks at my son then drops, he is going to kick it up a notch, i react and shoot , deer double kicks and disapears, down.son yelled you got him , high 5 , hugs , we go to the buck and both of us realise he is huge.we have seen a lot of 2points, 3 points and small 4s, this deer is large.if someone can help post the pics i'd apreciate it as i am cp iliterate, thanks, threedhunter.:shock: my son put the pic in the gallery as the little guy, sense of haha.

fozzy
11-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Email it to me and I'll post it for you
fozzy.na@shaw.ca

Untouchable
11-12-2007, 08:34 PM
congrats on the deer cant wait to see pics

Brambles
11-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Congrats on the buck, can't wait for pics, hurry up:mrgreen:

threedhunter
11-12-2007, 08:43 PM
:icon_frowpics put into gallery. don't know how to post it here, please help, thanks, threedhunter.

lapadat
11-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Here you go.

Very nice buck.

Lap

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/Four_Point_Buck.jpg

Sharkey
11-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Beauty! Look how tall that rack is!
~D

Brambles
11-12-2007, 09:13 PM