PDA

View Full Version : BC Hunting Online Site down

bangbangkhan
10-31-2021, 09:05 AM
Morning. Anyone know what’s going on with this site? Been down since Friday night. Can’t buy tags anywhere.

Cheers

Timbow
10-31-2021, 10:06 AM
Yes, I tried a few times and noticed it too. Second time this season. The first time the site was down I tried service BC in person, they couldn’t do anything but to tell me I have to wait until the site comes back online.

Hopefully these glitches get ironed out as time goes on, but in the meantime it’s frustrating.

bangbangkhan
10-31-2021, 10:14 AM
Very frustrating indeed. I did buy most of the tags in advance but forgot a couple.

They should have never phased out the good old paper ones.

RackStar
10-31-2021, 11:14 AM
I’m not sure there’s a difference? You can go to all the same stores and buy tags still?

Jagermeister
10-31-2021, 11:31 AM
Maybe they shut it down as a precautionary to a CME which could happen at any moment.

bangbangkhan
10-31-2021, 11:39 AM
I’m not sure there’s a difference? You can go to all the same stores and buy tags still?

If the site is down the stores can’t register the tags hence they can’t issue them as well. I tried already….

Rob Chipman
10-31-2021, 05:58 PM
Glad it's not a problem with my computer. I'm in the same boat. I've got all my tags (have since the spring) but my wife? (Those who know, know :-) )

Redthies
11-01-2021, 08:30 AM
Very frustrating indeed. I did buy most of the tags in advance but forgot a couple.

They should have never phased out the good old paper ones.

They haven’t “phased out the good old paper ones”. I have all paper tags in my wallet. Just go to your local hunting and fishing store and buy them. I get mine at Stillwater in Ladner. Just got a second mule tag there last week. The registration of them is a problem I guess, but I usually buy all mine in the spring when I get my license.

driveby
11-01-2021, 11:03 AM
Looks like it's up and running again, I was just able to sign in.