PDA

View Full Version : Documentation for Moose LEH

ElliotMoose
10-27-2021, 02:49 PM
Hi All,

I have a moose draw coming up November 1 and I'm wondering with the new system in place what we have to keep on our persons to harvest an animal? In the past I thought there was a form we had to fill out, who shot the first and second bull etc, but I just tried to view my LEH authorizations after signing into the hunting BC govt site and it won't let me open it. I even tried to click apply for LEH and an error code came up as though there was an issue with the website. Anybody else have this issue? Do we just need to carry our valid moose tag?

Thanks in advance

holmes76
10-27-2021, 03:01 PM
I down loaded a copy of my authorization as soon as I received it. On the bottom of the authorization form there is a harvest report.http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8524&stc=1

Bigdoggdon
10-27-2021, 08:08 PM
You only need to print your authorization form if you are part of a shared (group) hunt so that you can record which hunters in your group actually shot the moose.

If you are a single hunter with an LEH there is no authorization form to print out. You only need to carry your tags, hunter number and ID.

blackbart
10-27-2021, 09:52 PM
Take your status card, if you have one?