PDA

View Full Version : Bull moose day..

srupp
10-18-2021, 03:26 PM
Really enjoy helping folks with hunting.suggestions tips..etc..
Today must have been moose magic in the mountains..3 separate hunters harvested bull moose today and called texted me.
Congrads to all the grinning guys...well done..hope stories and photos folow
Cheels
Srupp

srthomas75
10-18-2021, 03:41 PM
were they all region 5 leh hunts?

Stillhunting
10-18-2021, 03:47 PM
Lots of successful LEH moose hunters down South8). Numbers seem to be improving.

srupp
10-18-2021, 04:15 PM
were they all region 5 leh hunts?

Hmm these 3 groups were indeed region 5..makes 10 groups successful..since sept..7 of those in region 5.

Srupp

Pacemaker
10-18-2021, 04:20 PM
Steve, thanks very much for all the help that you continually provide to the hunters on this site. A lot of people have been successful because of your generous and unselfish assistance.

srthomas75
10-18-2021, 04:49 PM
Steve, thanks very much for all the help that you continually provide to the hunters on this site. A lot of people have been successful because of your generous and unselfish assistance.

I believe that everyone here thinks this way

srupp
10-18-2021, 05:12 PM
Hmm those that can do..those that cant.....teach..lol..
Just hoping some of those hunters share their adventures and successes...in words and photos
Some incredible touching successes....
Hint..VIEWLAND
WHIFFLE
NORTH ARM
Mitchell river
Horsefly
Black creek
AND the list goes on..
Lots of guys in the woods..swamps mountains currently...hoping for the best.
Temps have been perfect for moose STILL coming to the call as of today...
Deer seem plentiful and bears are everywhere. .one group 2 deer AND 2 great bears...
Well done to all who ventured out..
HOPING for some stories.
Cheers
Steven

REMINGTON JIM
10-18-2021, 05:22 PM
SIR RUPP ! Superguide ! Good JOB ! :wink: RJ

srupp
10-18-2021, 05:56 PM
SIR RUPP ! Superguide ! Good JOB ! :wink: RJ

Hmm just trying to get something hunting related posted..other than covid shots.
It truly is confusing..sort of how many animals are harvested and folks don't feel comfortable sharing photos and stories on a hunting site..hmmmmm
There are many more capable knowledgeable than i....I feel competent but not exceptional..
I truly believe a lot of folks would rather loan out their wife and their credit card for 1 month no questions asked..lol than discuss hunting strategies..some do..but...
Helping others doesn't negate your abilities..or outcomes...I enjoy hearing from hunters that went out..often for the first time..that first step..IS the success.
Cheers RJ
Steven

srupp
10-18-2021, 06:07 PM
Hmm one more text from " mouse meadows " secret squirrel location..BULL DOWN.#4 today...! Local butchers are doing real well.
when the text just confirms their gravel pit location..I knew the gang chose door #2 and not only found the camp location..they found out tampons &buck expert moose juice & calling DO work..lol..
Hmm may have to drag the dog out for grouse..deer and bum A coffee...
Srupp

Huntingtyler123
10-18-2021, 07:06 PM
Congrats to the guys and to you Steve! Awesome news , hopefully some stories pop up on the site

REMINGTON JIM
10-18-2021, 07:08 PM
Hmm just trying to get something hunting related posted..other than covid shots.
It truly is confusing..sort of how many animals are harvested and folks don't feel comfortable sharing photos and stories on a hunting site..hmmmmm
There are many more capable knowledgeable than i....I feel competent but not exceptional..
I truly believe a lot of folks would rather loan out their wife and their credit card for 1 month no questions asked..lol than discuss hunting strategies..some do..but...
Helping others doesn't negate your abilities..or outcomes...I enjoy hearing from hunters that went out..often for the first time..that first step..IS the success.
Cheers RJ
Steven

Good on YOU ! Mr Rupp - You have Helped a LOT of people for Sure ! :smile:Cheers RJ

srupp
10-18-2021, 07:32 PM
Congrats to the guys and to you Steve! Awesome news , hopefully some stories pop up on the site

Hmm put travel trailer away for the winter got atv ready for plowing today..hope you and go go gadget are good to go for spring bear ?
Cheers

Cheers
Steven

Huntingtyler123
10-18-2021, 10:13 PM
Hmm put travel trailer away for the winter got atv ready for plowing today..hope you and go go gadget are good to go for spring bear ?
Cheers

Cheers
Steven

yes sir! Can’t wait , best time of the year

srupp
10-18-2021, 10:25 PM
yes sir! Can’t wait , best time of the year

Hmm good news..we MUST TRY the upper side of the mountain..lol you guys did so well last 2 trips never got the time for some really cool..productive areas..
Stay in touch over winter..best to your new arrival..wife..and James also..
SUSAN tells me I can NOT bring another bear home lol..so I might have to steal a bear loin....ha ha..bring 2 tags..
Cheers
Steven

Huntingtyler123
10-19-2021, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE=srupp;2290640]Hmm good news..we MUST TRY the upper side of the mountain..lol you guys did so well last 2 trips never got the time for some really cool..productive areas..
Stay in touch over winter..best to your new arrival..wife..and James also..
SUSAN tells me I can NOT bring another bear home lol..so I might have to steal a bear loin....ha ha..bring 2 tags..
Cheers

will stay in touch for sure. Haha the wife’s kind of the same, she was hoping for something other then bear for the menu. Everyone’s great and healthy. Sounds like a plan

IronNoggin
10-19-2021, 12:09 PM
Good on you for being who you are Buddy! https://www.tnof.ca/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/Pozitive.gif

And a handful of Congrats to the various hunting parties!
Going to be a winter of fine dining for those folks!

Cheers,
Nog

bangbangkhan
10-19-2021, 06:17 PM
Exciting stuff. Good to hear so many success stories. Hope I have similar luck with a spike here in reg 3

Arctic Lake
10-19-2021, 06:39 PM
S Rupp Look forward to pictures from all the receiptants of your guidance . They must post pics LOL
Arctic Lake

gonefishin21
10-19-2021, 07:38 PM
Hmm these 3 groups were indeed region 5..makes 10 groups successful..since sept..7 of those in region 5.

Srupp

Gives me motivation and hope for my region 5 moose draw in November ! Congrats to those hunters

srupp
10-19-2021, 07:58 PM
S Rupp Look forward to pictures from all the receiptants of your guidance . They must post pics LOL
Arctic Lake

Hmm in actual fact I only ever get 5% of the hunters send ME photos..lol..
Last year one exceptional crew and I chatted in depth for weeks..they made 3 trips and harvested 4 STONE SHEEP..! UNFORTUNATELY no stories no photos on the site.I got photos but not mine to share..
Here's hoping
Srupp

srthomas75
10-19-2021, 09:23 PM
Hmm in actual fact I only ever get 5% of the hunters send ME photos..lol..
Last year one exceptional crew and I chatted in depth for weeks..they made 3 trips and harvested 4 STONE SHEEP..! UNFORTUNATELY no stories no photos on the site.I got photos but not mine to share..
Here's hoping
Srupp

For the future info that you share maybe you need to include a covenant or something. " before I share my knowledge with you; you will agree to a hunting trip recap complete with photos " or something like that?

boilerroom
10-19-2021, 09:50 PM
some year I'll be able to dedicate enough time to feel worthy enough to ask Steve for some guidance, - 8 years with no deer is still 8 years of exploring our beautiful backyard...

For all that ask, know that there are many more of us that appreciate the knowledge you impart!

BR

srupp
10-19-2021, 10:02 PM
For the future info that you share maybe you need to include a covenant or something. " before I share my knowledge with you; you will agree to a hunting trip recap complete with photos " or something like that?

Lol I thought I had..I have a BEAUTIFUL photo sent to me of 2 brothers aND Dad..it was somehow printed on artist canvas and occupies a treasured location in my hunting room.
Part of the reason to dedicate so much time to helping is to pass on what I can being so ill, the other reason is to see them add to the wonderful stories on this site.with so much shit regarding covid disagreements trying to get back to hunting .
Tremendous successes this year..from Ed Asp lake to local hunts.truly enjoy every moment. ..
Can't force stories or photos of acomplisegments they have every right to be proud to share.
Oh well...
Elmer Fudd Ruppster