PDA

View Full Version : Late Season Whitetails Prince George

buzz720
10-06-2021, 11:18 AM
Does anyone have any information about where to start looking for late season(middle of november) whitetails around the PG area? Willing to go about 1.5 hrs in any direction. Any information would be appreciated.

Blacktail1
10-06-2021, 07:32 PM
Pick a spot and go do your research, may just find a diamond in the rough , hell that’s the finest part exploring new area . If it were a spot I had spent time finding snd it held deer I would probably send you in the opposite direction. Maybe I’m just a dink … well ya I am but I can live with that .go explore and have fun . Every new area has something worth seeing.

RyoTHC
10-06-2021, 07:57 PM
Pick a spot and go do your research, may just find a diamond in the rough , hell that’s the finest part exploring new area . If it were a spot I had spent time finding snd it held deer I would probably send you in the opposite direction. Maybe I’m just a dink … well ya I am but I can live with that .go explore and have fun . Every new area has something worth seeing.

glad the guys who helped me over the years weren’t like you ;)

VLD43
10-06-2021, 08:00 PM
I have heard it rumored or mentioned that around Vanderhoof may be a good place to look.

swampthing
10-07-2021, 07:04 PM
PG is a tough deer hunt! Guys with access to private farmland country and locals who do a lot of scouting all do well though!

island6
10-07-2021, 07:40 PM
PM sent ��