PDA

View Full Version : Leh / regular season question?

NO IDEAS
10-05-2021, 09:07 AM
My partner and I have a share moose hunt. my partner shot the LEH moose. Can I keep hunting for a spike-fork bull. We are in ( 7A )

Ron.C
10-05-2021, 09:19 AM
yes,

Your partner cancelled his tag with an animal killed under the shared LEH authorised permit. You still have a valid species licence you can fill it with a GOS animal.

nuadixion
10-06-2021, 05:50 PM
Correct me if I am wrong......Share hunt allows for two bulls....minimum two people from the group must be present.....True or false?

Ron.C
10-06-2021, 06:00 PM
nuadixion, have a look in the LEH synopsis page 2

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/sports-recreation-arts-and-culture/outdoor-recreation/fishing-and-hunting/hunting/limited-entry-hunting/2021-2022_leh_synopsis.pdf

"For a Shared Hunt application, each member ofthe group is entered in the draw as a separate application. If any member of the group is drawn, the entire group is treated as being drawn and authorizations are issued as follows:A group of two will be authorized to take one moose or bison, and a group of three or four will be authorized to take two moose or bison."

cameron0518
10-06-2021, 06:08 PM
Correct me if I am wrong......Share hunt allows for two bulls....minimum two people from the group must be present.....True or false?

There is only one bull permitted if the shared hunt is between 2 hunters. If the shared hunt is between 3 or 4 hunters, then 2 bulls can be taken. Ron C is correct as well

nuadixion
10-06-2021, 08:06 PM
There is only one bull permitted if the shared hunt is between 2 hunters. If the shared hunt is between 3 or 4 hunters, then 2 bulls can be taken. Ron C is correct as well
me bad...... tells you how involved in LEH I am....
Thank you for clarifying.

ccrcc
10-06-2021, 09:40 PM

both need NOT be present, but if both are hunting then you need a way of telling the other if you have a critter down.