PDA

View Full Version : Shoot whitetails

Rezpatrol
09-15-2021, 10:30 PM
So I called the biologist in kamloops yesterday to ask him some things about moose and mulies having trouble in region 3 basically he told me since the whitetail deer moved in and started spreading brain worm populations have gone down with some small rises but mostly down and theres nothing we can do but shoot whitetail does to try and drop their population to prevent our moose and mule deer from getting wiped out only have whitetail their open in November

f350ps
09-15-2021, 10:41 PM
You’ll definitely catch a few here, come on Lips, don’t let me down! K

Rezpatrol
09-15-2021, 10:49 PM
This is a true fact look it up dont take my word for it

ghost
09-16-2021, 05:55 AM
I see more every year around Kamloops, I am going to target them for the first time this year

srthomas75
09-16-2021, 06:50 AM
I can't be the only one that thinks this is another Troll thread started by the same girl. ????

Pacemaker
09-16-2021, 07:02 AM
Trolling again for sure…

russm
09-16-2021, 07:53 AM
They can't be doing that much damage to moose population if you saw a truck with 32 moose in the back of it like you claimed in your other thread. Seems like jelvis' ******ed cousin has shown up.

caddisguy
09-16-2021, 08:19 AM
I wish the biologists would push for a WT season in Reg 2 on the basis that I've had to change hunting areas multiple times because there are more WT than BT and Mule

Redthies
09-16-2021, 08:24 AM
I’ve had WT in my yard in Whiterock, so there definitely should be a season in Region 2, but hoping the government will start listening and use science to regulate hunting is just going to end in disappointment.

358mag
09-16-2021, 02:07 PM
JAZZIE has returned

tyreguy
09-16-2021, 03:27 PM
That's exactly what i thought too!!
JAZZIE has returned

adriaticum
09-16-2021, 04:27 PM
This is what's happening to moose in Minnesota.
Apparently whitetail brain worm disease reduced the moose population by 70 percent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3mazk5j8Sg

Husky7mm
09-16-2021, 06:04 PM
In Alberta we have moose, elk, whitetail and mulie deer all in the same field or cut block, while too much congestion is a bad thing its nice to have the variety. They all are fat and sassy too. Hearing about brainworms, no seeums killing sheep, prions in the soil and seeing the forest with low timber value turn into an in grown garbage dump of blow down, rotting over mature and under growth I think its all from fire suppression. So many places need a good natural cleaning.

Or dart those whitetails and give them some Ivermectin. Lol, fix them right up. Lmao

Norwestalta
09-17-2021, 04:14 AM
In Alberta we have moose, elk, whitetail and mulie deer all in the same field or cut block, while too much congestion is a bad thing its nice to have the variety. They all are fat and sassy too. Hearing about brainworms, no seeums killing sheep, prions in the soil and seeing the forest with low timber value turn into an in grown garbage dump of blow down, rotting over mature and under growth I think its all from fire suppression. So many places need a good natural cleaning.

Or dart those whitetails and give them some Ivermectin. Lol, fix them right up. Lmao

We call that a smorgasbord.

Walking Buffalo
09-17-2021, 09:26 AM
This is what's happening to moose in Minnesota.
Apparently whitetail brain worm disease reduced the moose population by 70 percent.

This worm is being used as a scapegoat to protect wolves from delisting and culling.....
you got played ,,,

This brain worm does not exist in BC.
Its current northwest boundary of distribution is the southern Manitoba/Saskatchewan border.

Imdone
09-17-2021, 10:04 AM
JAZZIE has returned

I think you may be on to something here. LOL.

It sure helped with the stand on G Bears ........... :mad: